Author: susansusan

daily of Feb [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-21 11:13:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-21 10:36 AM

You shld have uttered Amitoufo & you may not meet such type of peole in future...............................

Yeah that man mind became haywire..............

How can this world exist in this kind of person, it uglifies the beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 11:13:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-21 10:37 AM

i wish you do & hope next years sales hits over the roof...................

Why not wish me the best this year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 11:31:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-2-21 11:13

Why not wish me the best this year.

You are right but my meaning was for year 2008.............

2009 the eggs are too far so may break
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-21 13:49:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-2-21 11:31 AM

You are right but my meaning was for year 2008.............

2009 the eggs are too far so may break

hahaha, I will be try my best this year, I won't be fail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-22 10:17:34 |Display all floors
Friday, February 22, 2008
Another wonderful day yesterday, I was in good mood and good spirit. And I am so glad that day could not turn back to me again.
I did my job and I organized my work. I received a call from him at noon and we chatted for half an hour, again I was disappointed with his talking. I told him that I can’t agree with his mother attitude, and follows his mother viewpoint:
1.  His mother said that I am responsible for the half of the housing cost, for this I can’t agree, as in traditional way, buying a house is the responsibility of the boy, not the girl. Why I agreed to pay for the half of the housing is because he can’t pay it himself and I may bear half of this. Her attitude of that disappointed me so much.
2. Her suggestion for the relationship between me and he, and his EX-girlfriend also disappointed, she asked us both waited for him and as her tone, it is like I am asking for him, and he is like a dear thing and I am nobody and so I should chase him and actually I am not, I am in higher education, higher income and higher social situation than him.
3. She said I should be more acceptable for everything about him, as his father accepted her as his wife, because she is in low education and her husband is in good education. His father asked for divorce with her but she bears everything, his ugly words, his bad temper, his insult. So I should be like her that accepts everything as gift. It is a sick thing.
I pointed out to him that I can’t bear his mother viewpoint on me and of course I am not going to accept him any more as the way he treats me like that.
He said I did the wrong thing because I forced him to get her out of his room and so he did, because I gave him the hope and said I will accept him as before after she is out, but I made myself clear I said it is only my plan and it isn’t my love for him. Because he should pay for it, he did the wrong thing to me, but I am pretty sure that his ex-girlfriend or he will together again I lost interest in contact with him any more.
Although I am lose in the so-called love and marriage, but I am still myself.
I have a meeting with Mrs Tang after the call, in the meeting she talked about the same thing and the meaningless announcement. I hate this so much and I hate that kind of meeting. I kept silence for the most of the time and I did pay any attention to it. I forgot the content of the meeting after that.
I noticed that another export sales kept silence too, her sales isn’t good and she didn’t get much sales for the half of the year, I knew she dear not say out anything because her bad sales. Or maybe something else, as she may hiding something as secret, and I should really take care of that.
The sales department went to dinner at night and we met other department in the same restaurant too, we have a great time at the dinner and I did enjoy it.
After the dinner I received three calls from different friends, and after that I fell into sleep till this morning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-22 11:59:28 |Display all floors
Susan,I'm curious that which city you are working in?Guangzhou or Zhongshang?  Do you have smooth relatins with your superier and your colleagues now? I 'm ponderring if boys or girls who take on  foreign trade business aren't in a good positon to get to know his or her significant other due to the limited human souces and working surrounding limitations.This is the  thing,however that doesn't signify that we should accept the one we have no feeling or with bad temper,bad moral ,not decent conducts.We should always expect and wait the one appearing before us who  we have affection towards ,the one we love.Your bf 's mother is ridiculous to say something like that.I think your ex-BFmay be  that kind of  man who like stepping two boats with his two feet.  That kind of person can't be dependable and trustworthy.Nowadays there are quite some guys behave like your BF,it's not uncommon,one of my friends is one of them;maybe they all have their own reasons and explanations about the status  due to their respective relations and conditions.Sigh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-22 13:49:06 |Display all floors

xunhuan_2002

I am working at Nanhai of Foshan and I work as furniture exporting. I am in at good relationship with colleagues but I don't deal with suppliers as we are a factory not a trading company.
I am not going to accept the love that I don't have any feeling and I am not going to play any love game.I treat it as serious relationship but I am fail, maybe I am the unlucky person.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.