Views: 3650|Replies: 2

CDCLUB(BJ) Meeting on Feb.3 and Feb.10,2008 Both got canceled [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 19:43:16 |Display all floors
Dear Members,

Please be kindly informed that the regular meeting at Buyone western restaurant on Feb.3 and Feb.10 both will be canceled and resumed on Feb.17, 2008. We adjust this due to the government Lunar New Year working schedule.

We wish all the members a very happy spring festival!

CDCLUB organizers team

[ Last edited by joycezou at 2008-1-31 10:13 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-28 20:26:04 |Display all floors
Before leading home for holidays, i have had a sick leave. Poor me! I should have valued advice put forward during our meeting on December 16, 2007.

Fortunately, however, CD boasts a rich pool of capable and loyal members. Sue, Frank and Richard among others kept the ball rolling during my absence.  They had fun 2.

I was also told they would post on-line the topics and the roles, i.e. the Host, the Prepared Speaker and Minutes Writer of our coming February 17's meeting before the vacation ended.

I shall keep anticipating and ready for our February 17's meeting. C u then and best wishes for all CD members.

May everyone's New Year filled with special moment, warmth, peace and happiness.

Cheers:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-31 10:13:47 |Display all floors

About Us

***********************************************************************************
Colorful Domain English Club (Beijing)
email: cdclub_bj@yahoo.com.cn
Since May 30, 2004

***********************************************************************************

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.