Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-10 19:29:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 7-12-2007 06:36 AM
and I heard that girls like that men who smoke but not addicted, drink but not a sot...

Wrong. Most girls/ladies I have met in China HATE smoking.

Originally posted by sexlion at 7-12-2007 06:36 AM
they say they like that light taste for Tabacco...real man...

Who wants to kiss an ashtray?

Real men have the willpower not to smoke. Real men do not succumb to peer pressure to smoke and drink.

Real men do not get addicted to something which causes harm to themselves and those around.

Smoking is pathetic.

Anyway, what is CHK doing dribbling in this thread? I though his was busy “smoking” kongo’s cigar
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 11:05:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2007-12-7 17:16

Hehe...

You are right....I only can drink cocacola or orange juice:)

hehe...

maybe when you faced shifu, you will wanna drink beer or wine...

many girls told that they are the first time to drink beer or wine when they drinked with me...seems I have the magic to let them to drink...

but now I dont require them to drink if they dont wish to drink...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 11:15:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-12-10 09:02
Nope, still disagree. It doesn't make you a man to smoke or drink. If I had to guess, I would say you're a smoker and a drinker, and you want to keep portraying yourself as a "real man."  ...

hehe...

monkey...in fact, I am neither a smoker nor a drinker....I said it before...I am not addicted for drinking or smoking...although I will drunk sometimes...that just for personal loyalty...or sometimes I have to drunk for personal realtionship , or make your brother comfortable...for drinking will release you all...

I just smoke with friends or when I feel more pressure, I will smoke some...and seems more girls/women dont like that smoker /drinker...but they can accept that men who can smoke /drink sometimes, not always, a man never drink/smoke seems not so popular, not only for men, but also for girls/women...

how do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 13:02:33 |Display all floors
I DON'T LIKE SB SMOKING  AND DRINKING .IT'S BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND THE PERSONS WHO AROUND YOU.IT GOES SAYING'DRINKING WOULD MAKE THINGS WORSE' MOREOVER,SMOKING WOULD HARM YOUR HEALTH AND LEAD TO LUNG CANCER.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 00:49:57 |Display all floors
We are going to pass a law banning people from smoking at the presence of kids in any vehicle...the rational..."You have the freedom to do damage to your own health but can't impose on others!...particularly young developing kids!"

Alcohol is an ambiguous issue for our government...on one hand we have serious addiction problems associate with alcohol consumption...but on the other hand...people are encouraged to spend their money on alcohol...at least, in general,  nothing negative said about alcohol on the bases of a legalized recreational product.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 08:59:17 |Display all floors

to #59

It might just be a cultural thing--if you're in China, then smoking is much more commonplace. In the US nowadays, smokers are very much in the minority, and many people looking for dates in their personal ads specify "no smoking." Smoking is being banned in public places in many cities, cigarettes are more expensive, and there are many programs to help people quit smoking.

I don't have any issues with a guy who drinks occasionally, but I know I'm not in the minority among American women when I say I will not tolerate a guy who smokes, even if it's only sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 11:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-11 11:05

hehe...

maybe when you faced shifu, you will wanna drink beer or wine...

many girls told that they are the first time to drink beer or wine when they drinked with me...seems I have the ma ...

Hehe...Really?

Maybe shifu is charming and have magic to let them drink.

In fact, i like drink red wine+xuebi,but only drink one cup

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.