Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-9 19:10:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-7 14:30

hehe...

baby...I tell you a truth....SK2 is not fit for you...you know, which is only fit for that women who is above 35 years old...

I recommend you use Avon, seems good and it's not too ...

Haha, lion, you are so right  and expert in the recipe  of red wine and Avon  for girls skin,  i like red wine......

But i  dont like Avon, i prefer Vichy, in chinese" Wei Zi", ingredient of French mineral water, and  genuinely import from France, really helpful for girl's skin, and not very expensive for me, do you know it? :)
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 19:24:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-12-7 13:43

I believe there are other China's alternative beside Face................................but must all watch prices........(China colleages faxes me prices to check in Malaysia, if chea ...

En, yes, it's a good option,  my friend's french friend brought her a LV from Paris last week, it only cost 420EUR there, but it will cost more than 6000 RMB in shanghai, really perfect product.......sooooooo envy ..........
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 08:55:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-12-8 06:39
"if you can accpet, maybe your BF is also a real man...but can not think that others will agree with your opinion...especially for his male friends..."
Say what? Sorry, I don't understa ...

hehe...

oh, monkey, I agree with you some...if you are some asthma...we will not smoke when facing you...so do we face that pregnant women...it's the basic requirement...and almost men will stop drink when they wanna have a baby...

so, as a man, we 'd better to smoke and drink some, it's will smooth your relationship...but we also can choose to pause it for a period...

now if you can understand which is the real man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 09:02:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-12-9 19:10

Haha, lion, you are so right  and expert in the recipe  of red wine and Avon  for girls skin,  i like red wine......

But i  dont like Avon, i prefer Vichy, in chinese" Wei Zi", ...

hehe...

yes, I have some knowledge for wine and cosmetic...for wine, I have self-experienced...for cosmetic, I only heard for that...

in fact, I think all white wine is the same taste before...but now I know, shui-jin-fang and wu-liang-ye is very difference with other common wine...and Mao-tai is very aroma...

for red wine...I heard it's benefit for your body if you drink some and while...which will help your blood circulation...and I prefer to mix for some xie-bi...although I know it's not the traditional method...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 09:02:41 |Display all floors

to #52

Nope, still disagree. It doesn't make you a man to smoke or drink. If I had to guess, I would say you're a smoker and a drinker, and you want to keep portraying yourself as a "real man." Sorry; it doesn't work that way. You have to do good deeds and be respectable to be a real man; it has absolutely nothing to do with your addictions of choice. Also, I think every male member of the Mormon faith would disagree--they and their female counterparts aren't allowed to smoke or drink (or swear or have caffeine, among other things), and I think they'd resent your implication that none of them are "real men."

Also, you know what's much "cooler" in the US nowadays than smoking? Bright, beautiful white teeth. I'd love to see a picture of a smoker with nice teeth. Also, smelling good is very much en vogue nowadays--you know, like good cologne or deodorant. I can't think of a single smoker, part-time or full-time, who smells nearly so nice as a non-smoker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 09:10:27 |Display all floors
Come to think of it, I don't think devout Muslims or Buddhists are allowed to smoke or drink, either; not sure about Christians and Jews. Would you also call them not "real men?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 17:23:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-12-9 19:24

En, yes, it's a good option,  my friend's french friend brought her a LV from Paris last week, it only cost 420EUR there, but it will cost more than 6000 RMB in shanghai, really perfect product ...

That Eur420 is not a small figure.............i work out the Margin is ~30 % & need to deduct overheads, freight, advert,etc...............but of course to get friend buy on a biz trip is all the more worthwhile
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.