Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 14:30:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-12-7 11:48

Oh, thanks for your suggestion, but i dont like SK2, for it's bad reputation, and also for it's  too expensive price, seems not practical for me ....

hehe...

baby...I tell you a truth....SK2 is not fit for you...you know, which is only fit for that women who is above 35 years old...

I recommend you use Avon, seems good and it's not too expensive...in fact, CD perfume is also very good...but seems some expensive...

btw, I heard red wine and spicy will benefit for girls skin...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 14:36:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-12-7 08:34
A man who doesn't smoke or drink isn't a real man? Good grief. I wholeheartedly disagree. What is this, addiction makes the man? How about a heroin problem--does that make someone a "real man? ...

hehe...

if you can accpet, maybe your BF is also a real man...but can not think that others will agree with your opinion...especially for his male friends...

and I heard that girls like that men who smoke but not addicted, drink but not a sot...

they say they like that light taste for Tabacco...real man...

how do you think?:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 14:44:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-7 14:30

hehe...

baby...I tell you a truth....SK2 is not fit for you...you know, which is only fit for that women who is above 35 years old...

I recommend you use Avon, seems good and it's not too ...

DID SK2 cause a SCARE recently...........???

No wonder they ask QiQI/Sammi Cheng to advertsie
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 17:12:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-6 17:01

hehe...

yes, if we need fresh air...we should keep away from smoke...and I heard that many men wanna refrain from smoking when they plan to have baby...

in fact, if you used to smoke, tha ...

Yes,if they take their baby's health into consideration, doctors advice that men should stop smoking and     

drinking at least six months when they plan to have baby

Hehe...,and do you means: ren zai jiang hu ,shen bu you ji ??

Anyway, i don't think it's the only way to keep good relationship with others:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 17:16:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-7 08:19

hehe...force

yes, drink will make you more open...and I find that there have many friends can value to drink together...

you, bird, caring and me...seems I forget that baby is also a good ...

Hehe...

You are right....I only can drink cocacola or orange juice:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 06:39:52 |Display all floors

to #44

"if you can accpet, maybe your BF is also a real man...but can not think that others will agree with your opinion...especially for his male friends..."
Say what? Sorry, I don't understand...

"and I heard that girls like that men who smoke but not addicted, drink but not a sot...they say they like that light taste for Tabacco...real man..."
I would never date a guy who smoked, period. I don't think it tastes or smells good, plus I have mild asthma, so that's just a terrible idea. And my boyfriend is smart about his drinking--alcoholism runs in his family, so he doesn't want to put himself in a position where he has to deal with that in case he's prone to it.

In general, I say one should judge a man by his actions, not whether or not he drinks or smokes--way too superficial, really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 21:09:15 |Display all floors

my thinks

The real man has nothing to do with the smoking or the drinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.