Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-18 13:56:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-12-17 23:06

Yeah... I reckon it's ok to have a dinner with some beer friends if you could take in 5 or more bottles of beer.....

How about you ? As a head in your community, you must have many affairs ...

hehe...

yes, sometimes, you have to drink...and seems seldom for beer...most time for white wine or red wine...

in fact, if you are exciting, maybe it's a little case...and seems the most important factor is the good atmosphere...and seems I can creat a good atmosphere in most of time...

so, just cheers...

met bosom friends, 1000 cups are not more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 23:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-18 13:56

hehe...

yes, sometimes, you have to drink...and seems seldom for beer...most time for white wine or red wine...

in fact, if you are exciting, maybe it's a little case...and seems the most ...

Wine is usually for girls and women....hhaa.... In northern provinces such as jinlin,liaoning and so on, people are fond of alcohol... It's amazing to see them drinking alcohol with big mugs....

I do agree with you that the wine capacity is in great degree related to the present atmosphere and one's mood....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 11:33:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-12-18 23:30

Wine is usually for girls and women....hhaa.... In northern provinces such as jinlin,liaoning and so on, people are fond of alcohol... It's amazing to see them drinking alcohol with big mugs. ...

hehe...

yes, that north-eastnese really can drink more...but seems we are also okay if in a hot atmosphere...but I dont wanna match with that alcoholic or drunk people...and I will admit that his capacity is matchless...

so, sometimes, we also need to know when we will keep lower-profile...although sometimes that alcoholic call us not "real men"...

real men should know what do you do...and not a alcoholic..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 18:25:33 |Display all floors
I drink a lot when I am with friends .My work makes me be with businessmen very often.
I do not drink to show off .We are men by our nature hehe.We do not need to prove.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 18:57:46 |Display all floors
I don't ever judge a man by his habits, or in the case of the father-in-law, LACK of habits I guess. All people should be judged according to their CHARACTER. It's personal integrity that qualifies a person to be worthy of anothers love and respect.

Frankly, if I were to bring an honest, loving and responsible man home - a man who treated me with kindness, love and respect - to meet my father, and my father decided to overlook his fine qualities, or labeling him as anything shy of wonderful and honorable  based on his personal habits, I would be EXTREMELY unnerved.  

I would question his sanity, pity him for his utter ignorance, spit in his face, and walk out - arm in arm with the man I love!  And unless my father personally apologized to me for his lack of respect, to to my boyfriend for his ignorance, begged for our forgiveness and made an honest commitment to change his attitudes and perceptions - not just today but from this moment FOREWARD, I would be at great peace turning my back on my "father", and I would never ever speak with him again. !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-21 08:52:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mary_from_us at 2007-12-20 18:57
I don't ever judge a man by his habits, or in the case of the father-in-law, LACK of habits I guess. All people should be judged according to their CHARACTER. It's personal integrity that qualifies ...

hehe...

seems you are special girl...yes, maybe all of the modern guys/gals dislike that question for our fathers or father-in-law...but maybe you need know why your father need to ask for more and have more requirement...in fact, he has experiences to judge a person who is fit for you...so, never spit your father...for his kindness...

on the other hand...have you ever heard a wisdom: know a person from drinking, in fact, from drinking, we can know if that person is brave, clever, straightforward, or if he has ambition and responsility...ect...

so, you know why your father need to test for your BF 's capacity for drinking?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-24 11:28:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by listentome at 2007-12-20 18:25
I drink a lot when I am with friends .My work makes me be with businessmen very often.
I do not drink to show off .We are men by our nature hehe.We do not need to prove.

hehe...

yes...

for friendship, we drink more...

for business, we also need drink more...

but we seldom need to drink alone...for we are not alcoholic

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.