Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-17 08:56:54 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sexlion's post

In my opioion, smoking and drinking is necessary ability for men to survive in the world. Owning this kind of ability will make it quick to enter into the stranger enviroment and make a big deal, narrow the gap between the stranger people and make a lot of freinds who engage in different industry so as to get help with the key moemnt. In a word, smoking and drinkign could be taken as a kind of instrument to communicate with people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 10:28:05 |Display all floors

No drinking, no smoking

My husband hate smoking. But he prefers drinking with his friends.

I hate drinking and smoking.
Health, beauty and relaxation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:44:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lxjann at 2007-12-17 08:56
In my opioion, smoking and drinking is necessary ability for men to survive in the world. Owning this kind of ability will make it quick to enter into the stranger enviroment and make a big deal, n ...

hehe...

your opinion is quiet right, and you will get more from it...

somebody said that they seems have no ability for drinking and can not endure the taste for smoking...but for a man, sometimes, we have to adapt to the society...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:47:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sleepye at 2007-12-17 10:28
My husband hate smoking. But he prefers drinking with his friends.

I hate drinking and smoking.

hehe...

my lover also hate for smoking...but she can accept I smoke occasionally ...

and seems she also dislike my drunk, and can accept me drink 1-2 bottle beer in peacetime...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:50:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-12-16 23:47

Last night, I was invited to have a meal with some friends.... After 5 bottles of beer, I felt dizzy and groggy.....Some of them smoked and exhaled smoke with satisfication, but unfortunate ...

hehe...

shizhi... 5 bottles for yourself? if yes, your drinking ability is okay, can take part in more social intercourse...and if you keep exercise, maybe still have some opential to improve...

for smoking, I am insist to smoke occasionally , but dont addicted...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 12:16:15 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-17 11:44

don't you know someone can't drink because they have healthy problems?..I remember one of my colleagues when we had party together,we drank a lot and he was the only one out of occasion,,,but we do not know why??

Later we heard that he has healthy problem relative to liver,and then we afraid of eating with him together would make us in healthy problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 23:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-17 11:50

hehe...

shizhi... 5 bottles for yourself? if yes, your drinking ability is okay, can take part in more social intercourse...and if you keep exercise, maybe still have some opential to improv ...

Yeah... I reckon it's ok to have a dinner with some beer friends if you could take in 5 or more bottles of beer.....

How about you ? As a head in your community, you must have many affairs to handle and cann't avoid drinking beer........
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.