Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-15 09:36:38 |Display all floors
Saturday, December 15, 2007
There was a funny story yesterday.
When I was eating dinner at my room, I turned on induction cooker, computer and two lightings at the same time. Suddenly the power was cut off and a loud sound from the power switch. I felt terrible. What was wrong.
I opened the door and I found other rooms were having power supply. “ it is the problem in my room.” I thought. And I turned on the power switch. I turned on the computer and lighting again. Everything was fine.
I turned on the induction cooker, again the power switch cut off automatically with a great sound. I almost faint by that sound.’ What is the problem with it, the induction cooker or the electrical wire?” I am not a technician, so I don’t know. I got my clothes and went out and asked for help. I met a guy in front of my door and I asked him:” do you know who is electrician?”
“ I don’t’ know, what is wrong.” He said.
“ Something wrong with the power supply in my room.” I told him frankly.
“Let me check.” He said.
I opened the door and let him in, and I was quite doubt, I guessed he can’t fix it, and I doubt came true.
He was a draftsman in the factory and he knows only about drawing, he works for that felid for a long time. Two years ago he told me that he loves me but I refused him. Because I don’t think we are possible to get along with each other. So I thought he was kind of pleasing me but not helping me. I don’t want to hurt his feeling and I watched him to repair the problem.
He can’t find any problem for he isn’t the genius of power. He took the induction cooker to another switch and turned it on, again the power cut off automatically and I was going to faint again.” It must the problem with the induction cooker.” He said:” let me open it and find if there is short circuit.” “ Smart guy.”I thought, I gave him the screwdriver and I watched it to undo the screw and I saw what is in the cooker. He looked it over and over again and he said:” nothing wrong with that cooker.”
“I guess it is time for it to break.” I said:” I bought it at the beginning of last year.” Actually it wasn’t, the brand is midea, and it is a famous brand, how come its product breaks so easily?
He locked the screw again and I was kind of afraid that he did at the wrong way, it is because his performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-15 12:01:06 |Display all floors

just call my name, i'll be there...

first i thought maybe your building didn't have enough wattage for all the apartments!  and thank god you moved around to find out what was wrong with your own apartment.  if the circuit board is slipped then it must BE not enough power or short circuit like you have indicated.  to make your interesting story short...all you need to do is to replace the power cord of your rice cooker (the wire snapped inside)!  anyway, i wish you all luck this weekend.  have fun & don't sweat too much about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-15 14:03:02 |Display all floors

I was confused

I asked for help from electrician and I asked his phone number from the manager, at first he said:" Oh, your apartment's switch is broken, you must pay money for repairing it." I said:" Can I guarantee the switch, wire or other facility in my apartment won't break forever?"
I just dont' like the way of his speaking, everything is about money, nothing is more important than money.
I hope I can fix it shortly, or I can't cook food and have nothing to eat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 08:49:45 |Display all floors
Monday, December 17, 2007
As my induction cooker was broken, and I have to buy the new one. I went to one of the famous electric store: Sunning. It is a national-wide store and I though their products are trustworthy. But when I got their services, I promised myself that I won’t come back to their store for buying.
At first I came into the store, I stayed here for 15 minutes received me. I don’t have choice and I asked for help. I said:” is any waiter here.” Nobody answer my question. I approached to one girl and I asked her:” can you introduce the induction cooker to me? the brand is Midea.” She said:” the one in charge of that selection is off for dinner, you’d better wait.”
I was upset, so I went out to the store and I went to another store. I checked the same brand, same item as I saw in SUNNING, it is the same price but I thought maybe famous store’s products are much better. Having this in mind, I went back to the store again. At that time the waiter who in charge of that selection here. I asked her:” can you introduce that item to me?” she said:” you need to pay for the money first, and then I go to the warehouse and bring one to me and try it.”
“ I don’t even know the product, why must I pay for it first?” I felt strange.
“ It is our shop’s policy.” She said and went away to other side of the counter.
I was a bit annoyed, she didn’t treat me right. I am the customer, how could she walk away when I am still here! So I turned to others for help. That was a guy nearby me. I asked him:” would you introduce that induction cooker to me.”
“Wait a minute.” He said and I waited, I waited for five minutes but I was still waiting. I was intend to show my anger, so I said loudly:” what is wrong with your guys, why I am here but nobody introduce your products to me?” that lady came back and said:” you need to pay first and then we will show its function to you.”
As I came back for the second time, I didn’t want to waste my time to go to another store for buying, so I asked for receipt and paid for the cooker. I wasn’t happy about that. that lady brought the cooker from warehouse and said:” we will replace the new one for you within 15 days if any quality problem with the goods, and one year free repair guarantee, so you need not afraid of the quality problem.” I thought:” if I buy it from another store, they will guarantee the same thing.”
Under my insistence, she showed how to use the cooker; I was out of patient seeing her slow action. I brought that cooker and went out the store and I said to myself I will never come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 09:10:57 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
As I cook for myself daily and I have to work too, so I get up early to market and buy food for cooking. I go to the market every morning and there is many interesting story which I would like to write down.
At first, I went to the market alone and came back alone, the way to the market is very bad because there is a ceramic tile factory, and a lot of dust. I hate to walk around that road, it kills me.
One morning I went to the market alone, I saw one very ugly guy walked at the opposite way, at that time there was a car drove away and it brought many dust floated into the air. So I covered my mouth with my sleeve. The ugly guy said:” Hi, lady, look at me, I am not afraid of the dust.” I glanced at him, he is so ugly, for half of his face is scar over. I don’t know what is wrong with him, but I look at him as look at the devil. I made not response and walked away, and I remembered that I saw him many times when I going to the market every morning.
One morning I went to the market and I saw a lady that worked as the same company as me. I greeted her and she asked me to follow her. We both went to one seller for buying, and I heard they both talked in one same dialect. I asked her:” is your home folk.” “ Yes.” She said. I was thinking how lucky that they were met in a other place but not in hometown.
She talked with that lady and that lady said:’ I don’t need to weight the vegetable, just give me 1 yuan and you will have all the vegetable you select.” I was wandering how lucky she is.
As it is a rural area, so the market sell vegetable in very cheap price but meat in very high price, for the meat, only chicken, pig and fish available. Sometimes I like to eat beef. On last Sunday I saw a guy sale beef, I was so happy and I approached it. that guy asked me how much I would like to order, I said:” 0.5 KGS.” He cut 0.8 KG to me which was a big one. I cooked it and I can’t finish it. I wandered how stupid and how greedy I am .
Sometimes there is a small fish sells in very cheap price, as RMB6 per KGS, and I would bought 1 KGS, I know that I can’t eat them all, but I felt the joy of buying them because I love eating fish.
After I got a lot of experience of buying food, I got wiser for choosing. I hate bargaining and I spend more money on buying but I get wiser for I don’t’ buy much, I buy what is enough for me, I guess I would like a good house keeper for that experience. ^-^.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 10:47:47 |Display all floors
May I ask which city do you live in? And how about your salary? For foreign trade busiess, Guangzhou and Pearl River Deta Area is more suitable, because here are so many enterprices. I know a girl in year 2001,  she is a very comom member in export department of an air-conditioner factory. She has a very common look, and come from far away place I belive where is very poor. She graduated from a common university and her English is very common too. At that time, I just same as her, but I serve for another trading company with better salary than her. But after 2 years, I met her again in Canton Fair, she looks so nice and she has been the export sales manager in her department. She worked very hard and got many orders, and that is the top level among her collegates. She has got better salary too, and has more chances to meet big customers, and has learn more experience in her work. Now, it is year 2007, she has becomed the American-European Market Sales CEO, and salary is at least RMB10000.00/month, at the end of the year, there is rich bonus too. My company is very small and there is no chance for me to have big orders, and no space to develop my career. I am regret that I haven't chosen a better company and just be satified current salary. If you can not find good company, there will be less chance to develop your career. Even at the start, we are a small person in the big company, but we can word hard, and make achivement, and then we can get better life.

[ Last edited by aiping at 2007-12-18 10:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 10:49:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-18 09:10
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
As I cook for myself daily and I have to work too, so I get up early to market and buy food for cooking. I go to the market every morning and there is many interesting s ...

i can help u to eat the remainders...........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.