Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-4 08:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-12-4 12:40 AM

Well first of you have to make sure that you are ready to be a mother or you're not doing the right thing by your baby.

Relax dear. All in good time.

That is more reasonable, all in good time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 08:25:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by afri_simba at 2007-12-4 04:49 AM
susansusan,

I am not here to protect those corrupted SGS, BV or Cotecna guys but, do you know what mistake you have made in the procedure?

You should have informed those institutes to come fo ...

I guess you misunderstood my point, firstly, I didn’t load the container before the inspector came to my factory, and the goods is ready and packed in our warehouse, even that the container has been in our factory at 8am and the inspector arrived at 10am but nobody is allowed to load the container.
After the inspector arrived, and he started scolding and requested many reasonable demands, you will have not idea for how rule he was at that time, and you also will not have any idea of how nice after he accepted the money.
As for the quality and the quantity, the customer’s agent in China has inspected the goods already before BV inspection, and as we are the factory, we are ready to replace any defective goods if it is our faults. We are the producer and we are responsible for that, also we are not the cheater for only one time of business!
If you have been in that situation you will be fully understand that, but if you don’t and didn’t have any experience of that, then not explanation can satisfied you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 16:14:36 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I didn’t write daily this morning, for I was quite busy for trifles, and that spent me the whole morning for solved all of that, after everything is done, still so many things have to be deal with as soon as possible to match with the work.
Yesterday afternoon, I have two meetings in the office. One meeting was with the sales representative of the global sources, she said that is a buyer meeting at Shanghai this month, and this factory was choose by one trading company, and Miss Tang asked me and Ms Gang and her to go to Shanghai, as now it is rather cold, and I was afraid of going to Shanghai because I am afraid of the cold weather, and I am not interest in meeting with that buyer, I have known that trading company for a long time, I knew they buy cheap products for wholesaler, and I don’t think our company’s product meets their requirement as all we deal with is high-class, not a common citizen can afford that price, not me, either.
However I was asked to get ready for that meeting and I was kind of busying for collecting some necessary information for that meeting. So I was busy, and the whole morning, I organized it and made one PPT file for that meeting, still I didn’t finish it.
That was another meeting the export department, actually the export department is me, the other export girl, Miss Gang, the one that knows nothing about trading but her title is “ the manager of the export department,” this is quite strange but as she has the special relationship with the boss, so everything is reasonable. I remembered one sentence:” whatever existence is reality”
the content in every meeting is the same, the boss asked for orders, and said:” why that isn’t any order from your girls, it has been a long time that isn’t any new orders.” I lowered my head and I didn’t make any speech. I received four containers orders these days and I am not afraid of scolding me, but the other girl didn’t have any orders. However the boss didn’t ask her but me, she listened to my report and changed the topic, which I felt annoyed, why always I the first person to be questioned?
The new personal manager worked for this factory for less than 10 days left this today, and Miss Gang shouted at the sales department:” Oh, another personal manager left, they didn’t do their job well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 16:44:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-4 16:14
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I didn’t write daily this morning, for I was quite busy for trifles, and that spent me the whole morning for solved all of that, after everything is done, still so many ...

the existence is reality.  the girl called Miss Gang, your boss's relative, is somewhat a puppet and vase in your sales department. anyway, it is normally in many companies. for a dubious boss, he may feel uncomfy and bewildered to have a capable and qualified employee, especially in sales departments. on one hand, he want you to get bigger order for him, but on the other hand, he is afraid of your maturity, for in his conception, you may run a business and reave the customers from him. one ancient chinese saying goes like this: once you use a guy, please do believe him. but many boss feel it is rubbish.
anyway, as a proficient and good employee, we should fully understand our position. the reason we work in this factory is to learn from it, to accumulate customers, for whatever reason, and to make money for living, of course. it is impossible to work in a company for a life time. job-hopping is so normal right now that many people have got accustomed to finding a new position when they fell suffered. and it may be harder in other positions. so be stable, and learn from what we are doing.
we will be mature one day, and it is the high time flying by ourselves. the bright day will come, no doubt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-5 10:58:20 |Display all floors

foxxxi

Friends suggested me the same thing as you did, don't change job easily, because in this world, almost all the bosses is the same, and almost all the position for the same occupation is the same. So, be stable, and don't move to another positon blankly without a certain aim, and my aim is that accumulate customers, and I know that isn't any thing for me to learn. I am familar with everything about job and this factory.
I am not planning to leave although I am such a pessimistic situation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-5 10:58:47 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The examination I took at Oct and Nov finally announced the result, I took part in five subjects and I passed four of them, the other subject which I thought that I will be surely pass it but I got the mark of 58, I am so close but I didn’t pass it.

More funny is that the subject is” foreign trade”, I am the person that had been dealt with trading for almost for five years but I didn’t passed it, so strange. I thought that I will get a good mark for that subject, but it turns out that I failed.

However I should appreciated that I am the lucky person, for I passed four subjects, If everything goes smoothly, I would have my certificate after next year. Both under graduation and graduation. I am so excited to wait for that date, I have worked so hard and longed for so long!

Nothing news yesterday, I worked and worked, after that I went back to dormitory and studied. I felt strange for I stopped studying for half a month for collecting materials for others. And I could not concentrate on study. I know it is hard for me next year, I am going to take five subjects at the same time again. And the one subject is thesis, the difficult subject of’ English grammar”. I felt shame because I took that subjects for three times but I failed, the mark from 56,52,58 but just can’t pass it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 08:09:59 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 06, 2007
I went to shopping last night, I thought it would be a great time but it didn’t, it turned out that I was so upset about my experience, I didn’t enjoy myself but rather oppressed.
At the beginning I went to some mobile phone stores, as my mobile phone was broken and I need a new one. I inquired several stores and finally I bought it, after that I said to the sales:” I have one broken mobile phone, can you repair it for me in this store.” The sales agreed and charged me RMB50,I was glad because I will have to fix the mobile phone, it was so strange that I used it for only one year, and the brand is Nokia. It should not be so easy to broken for it is one of the famous brand around the world.
The repairer had the mobile phone and repaired it, at the beginning he said half an hour will be enough, I waited here for half an hour still he could not, later he said:” where did you buy your mobile phone?”
“At another city, why?”, I asked, confused.
“It is the fake mobile phone of Nokia, that is the software in your mobile phone breaks, and I copied it to your phone, it doesn’t work at all, so it must be the fake one.”
“ I thought it is, or I won’t get it repaired at this moment.” I said. And I remembered how I bought my mobile phone, it was in the small shop, at that time I was urgently need a mobile phone, and I bought without careful check and consideration. That person is a cheater even I paid him for full payment, so bad.
I can’t waited for the repairer to get it repaired, as the time goes by and not time for it. I left it in the shop and I didn’t happy with that. I am the victim.
I went and bought one clothes, as the weather is getting colder and I need more clothes to get through of the winter. After that I went to one supermarket, and the time is nearly 10pm, and I chose some cakes and rushed to the cashier. The total payment is RMB13.01. so I gave the cashier RMB20, the girl said:” I don’t have the charge for RMB0.4, so I will give you four candies.”
“ It isn’t fair, I don’t buy candies, why you don’t charge it RMB0.1 less, if it goes like this.” I said.
“No, I won’t, or you may here until I get the charge of RMB0.4.” she said indifferently.
At that moment I was angry. What a crazy person that I wait here for RMB0.4, isn’t she mad? I said:” I guess you’d better keep the cakes with you.” I went out without pay the cakes and I didn’t’ buy it.
I went back to my dormitory, and I washed myself and washed that new clothes, problem happened. The new clothes faded color. The black color faded away. My God, I bought it not in street but in one franchised store. And I used to think that kind of store offers good quality than others, as it is very expensive.
Now that is enough for me to go to sleep.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.