- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 37 Hour
- Reading permission
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-3 10:12
Monday, December 03, 2007
Can I do three things at the same time?
Yesterday, I went for shopping for to buy some gifts for my friends, as she is newly in pregnancy, and it is a great news for me, ...
Susan, your daily reminds me something of my own understanding of marriage. Well, maybe right now I don’t have the right to talk about marriage, as I have not entered into that door. But anyway, it is just a topic; I just want to show what I think here.
I had ever read an article, alleging something about marriage. First, I would like to share some paragraphs with you.
1.Do not be married just because of responsibility. Actually, to marry someone without love is the most irresponsible. Even though he/she is hysterically sad then, he/she will be happier a couple of years later.
2. You must not treat marriage casually no matter how old you are and how imperative you have been urged by your family and friends. Marriage is not playing card; you have to pay great cost if you want to play it again.
3. It does not matter to have a crush with someone who is discrepant with you in living custom, but you should think again if you want to marry him/her. Please consider whether you can bear your discrepancy in the long-term.
4. The two ideas that to find someone you love in your crush and to find someone who loves you in your marriage are faulty reportedly. What do you like if you dislike him/her? How could you spend all your life with someone without love?
5. . It is wise to have a long amatory period. The reasons are given as follows: first, marriage and amativeness are totally different, so why not share the happiness of amativeness as long as you can. Second, the longer you two have stayed together, the more you know about him/her, and you may figure out whether he/she love you truly and whether the characters of you two matched exactly. In that case, the sensation of you two after marrying will be much more stable.
6. Some people said marriage is grave of love. That is because you are walking towards the grave before marrying. Even if you do not marry, you are supposed to say good-bye in front of the grave. So why not say goodbye at first without entering into the grave in a rush?
7. To be married in haste have been wrong already, then do not be divorced in haste. Why not have a try and then divorce after consideration?
These are rough ideas about marriage. Marriage is a divine thing in this world, since both two sides of the spouse should live together, undertake hardships and happiness together. Grasp your hand, and we will be hand in hand!
Anyway, it is always easy said than done. Marriage is two side concerned, both side should care for it, or else the marriage will go on the end.