Author: susansusan

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-27 11:14:34 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Yesterday, when I went to the WC and I saw a beautiful lady came out of the car, she walked fairily, she has a long black hair which flies as she walks. How beautiful, how dignity. I exclaimed what I saw.
She owns a car, and she has a lot of money, she has the right to be superiority. But why can’t I? and I remembered the boss, Mrs Tang, also a beautiful woman. I know it is because she does a lot of facial beauty, it requires a lot of money and looks fine. And every guys like that.
Another woman who I well remember is a lady who was the customer in the previous factory I worked for. She owns a car, and she works very hard and gets a lot of money, I envied of her. I didn’t see her for a long time but I heard she was establishing her own factory and she may earn a lot of money out of that. the problem with her is that she has very bad temper. When I followed her orders at that time and I am afraid of calling her to ask details. Because every time she scolded at me for my mistakes, even it isn’t my mistake.
Also another successful and shrewd woman, I met her at the previous factory. She owns a trading company and before she owns a factory, she established the factory because she convinced her customer to build a factory for her own and she got it. but she can’t manage it well, she didn’t have other choice but close the factory.
She married twice. One with the guy that can’t offer her many money and later she divorced and she managed to marry to a rich man and moved to USA. Still she owns a trading company in Shenzhen and she managed to get orders and sent back to Shenzhen office to follow her orders in China. Also, she has very bad temper, once she called the boss in the previous factory, I answered and told her:” the boss isn’t here in the factory.”
“ What is his mobile number?” she shouted at me, impatiently. It isn’t allowed to give out the boss’s mobile number to everyone, so I said:” I don’t know.”
She scolded at me:” who are you, tell me your name, you are not the wife of the boss, how could you said this to me, mind your words.” And then she threw the phone down and I was scared. Later I know she is the customer, so next time I answered her phone and recognized her voice, I said directly:” you are XXX, and the boss isn’t in the factory, and I am not the wife of the boss.” Later she told this to my previous boss, and I hated it so much.
However I respected her and I revered her, it isn’t easy for a woman to build her own factory and get so much from zero.
I am think of myself, can I one day be rich, drive a car and walk elegantly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 11:35:13 |Display all floors
Don't worry. Depending on one sentence can not dicide a person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 13:39:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2007-12-27 11:35 AM
Don't worry. Depending on one sentence can not dicide a person.

Small detail reflects big meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 14:04:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-27 11:14
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Yesterday, when I went to the WC and I saw a beautiful lady came out of the car, she walked fairily, she has a long black hair which flies as she walks. How beautiful,  ...

Good to envy but not good to jealous..........yr stories are good to teach the humble life
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 16:33:19 |Display all floors
do your best and never give up, I believe you can get what you want. So I come here to practise my english, and hope I can change my life in the feature. At first, I saw your diary, I was attracted by your story. I hope I can learn from you. So you think yourselve is common, but to others, maybe you are so terrific!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 16:40:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-27 13:39

Small detail reflects big meaning.

now big fish in a small pond..........

future small fish in a big pond.......(better future)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 17:20:16 |Display all floors
If not, what should we do? Just say "I can not, I am a losser" every day? Try our best, and even we are the small fish, we also need to eat more to make oureselves stronger.

Most important, be satisfied and be happy every day. Not set the goal too big. Everyday, just make a little progress.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.