Views: 16057|Replies: 85

Daily of Dec [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-1 11:09:32 |Display all floors
Saturday, December 01, 2007
I have the worst day in my life yesterday, and I won’t suffer that again for next time, that made me face more clearly about this corrupt world.
I have one customer in Angola and he ordered one container, which is required for the BV inspection, I didn’t deal with that in my life, so I don’t know the dirty rule about BV.
At the morning, the guy came to the factory and he blamed everything for our products, actually everything is fine and he asked many unreasonable requests, which is unable to meet. Such as assemble each items before loading. In that container, that is 30 different items and each items need half an hour for assemble. Actually it isn’t their duty to check the products. And he asked to put each items separately, and how can we do that? As normal, that the glass and the parts should put in different places, or else the glass would be damage.
I could not convince the guy to accept that, but however I need to follow his crazy instruction, and that all most the entire factory worked for that. and that guy didn’t satisfied for it and he said he left.
I know if he left, and for re-check, we need to pay USD300 and for the transportation, RMB 2000 For the total lost. So I called the agent of the customer in China, I said:” what is wrong with that guy, how could we do that with his instruction.”
“ Haha,” the agent said:” I tell you what, you give that guy some money and he will let it go, you know it is their rule.”
“ What?” I said unbelievable:” why I should give him money for that.”
“ Let me explain to you, that inspectors from SGS or BV, all sucks, they are not human being but evil. Don’t let him go, and give him the money, RMB500 will do.”
When I finished that call and went out, I found that guy was gone. At that time I was almost cried for it. I could not understand what is this world, we followed every his instruction but he still went out and complained.
However I called the office of BV in Guangzhou, and I pleased the lady, I ssweared that I have never spoke like that in my life. and I can’t understand why they felt so indifferently in tone. I felt like want to kill them badly. That damn BV, all devil.
My plea worked, and he came back. And he scolded loudly to the worker, in very dirty way. It isn’t his right to scold for workers. They are not work for him, how could he scold them like that! he is sick! I stood beside him and I smiled on my face and kept saying:”Yes, you are right, we should follow your instruction.”
I hated, I hated it so much! And I asked him to go to the meeting room and I gave him the money, and I said:” You are so kind, and we are really not doing right, we are so sorry for troubling you so much!.” He showed his cold face, and I hold back my anger, so hard!
As he accepted the money, that everything is fine, he sat on the meeting room and even didn’t inspect the loading, I accompanied him, with my mendacious smile, I hated myself!
That my experience, if customers ask for BV or SGS inspection, I will change the price term to be “EXW”, never” FOB”, I have the same experience three years ago when I worked for another furniture factory, and I guess twice experiences is enough in my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 10:12:34 |Display all floors
Monday, December 03, 2007
Can I do three things at the same time?
Yesterday, I went for shopping for to buy some gifts for my friends, as she is newly in pregnancy, and it is a great news for me, so I bought some milk power for her, and while we talked, I told her that I am going to create a new website for me for promotion, but she said:” are you ready for that, first, you are doing the same products as your company, and if you boss knows that you do that, you will be fire. And beside, you are studying, working and doing your stuff at the same time, do you have enough time for that?”
And at that point, I doubted of myself too, I am going to have another examination at April, and I will have to take four subjects at the same time, and the graduation thesis, which is quite a hard work, and recently I was busy for collecting materials and I don’t have more time for study, I didn’t study on my books for several weeks, after the last examination, I felt shame of myself but I just can’t find the time, I am busy day and night, I am having a great time for rushing my life, but the fact is that I can’t do three things at the same time.
My friend advised me to get marry early, for the best time for having a baby is during 25-29, and I am 26 already, so I should push myself for marriage, or else I need to be careful of having a baby, it isn’t good for the baby or the mother. I could understand how time flies and I am in the urgent situation for marriage, I was always thinking that how young I am and how free of my life. I don’t like marriage because I don’t like responsibility but the responsibility does come. Oh, I am getting older day by day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 11:43:07 |Display all floors
it's wrong to think like that women when old must marry with someone
age and time is not the excuse
do u think so? hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 12:23:24 |Display all floors

easy does it...

Originally posted by susansusan at 11/30/07 10:09 PM
Saturday, December 01, 2007
I have the worst day in my life yesterday, and I won’t suffer that again for next time, that made me face more clearly about this corrupt world.
I have one customer i ...

susansusan--the agent that you are talkin 'bout it is so easy to fix him up...he's known for bribery & you need to take care of him by sending some guy to beat him up after work in the alley or some remote area that not 2many people could see (i love to volunteer to do such a thing & i do it free of charge & beautifully...without any trace).  people known me for my style & don't play nonsense!  try it & don't feel no guilt...he asks for it !  good luck & be happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 13:40:46 |Display all floors
I donot think i understand BV !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 16:44:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by orangelele at 2007-12-3 11:43 AM
it's wrong to think like that women when old must marry with someone
age and time is not the excuse
do u think so? hehe

It says that too old is hard to having a baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 16:47:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-12-3 12:23 PM

susansusan--the agent that you are talkin 'bout it is so easy to fix him up...he's known for bribery & you need to take care of him by sending some guy to beat him up after work in the alle ...

You are so wonderful and kind, if next I have to deal with BV I  will make an appointment with you first.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.