Views: 5573|Replies: 10

CDCLUB (BJ) TANGO KARAOKE PARTY IN GOLDEN WEEK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-26 11:39:40 |Display all floors
CDCLUB (BJ) is not just an English club, but is also a singing club, with lots of fabulous singers among its members including, Hudson, Bob, Alhaji, Kara, just to name a few. It’s a great enjoyment listening to our chairman Alhaji who used to work as broadcaster speaking Chinese and English. Can you image how well he can sing? Wow, you better check it out yourself by joining us. Alhaji is going to lead us a great singing concert this coming Golden Week.

Party Time: 11am to 2pm, October 6 (plus lunch buffet, starting from 11am to 1pm)  
Party Place: TANGO Worker Stadium Branch (朝阳区工体西路6号工体100B1楼)
Land Line: 010-65519988

How to Join: Send an email to cdclub_bj@yahoo.com.cn and give us your name.
All fees will be shared by all the participants. There will be a promotion that day so the average fee won’t be much.

KTVmap.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-26 13:04:07 |Display all floors

How We Wish You Could Join Us Hudson

We miss you Hudson,your great  voice is vividly in our mind.

Which song will be your first one if you could join us?

Best wishes to our ex president Hudson in Manila.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-26 18:12:20 |Display all floors

to Joyce

Thanks, Joyce, I wish I could also be there, intoxicating myself with the breath-taking golden voices of Alhaji, Bob, and other singing talents. Over the past two consecutive nights in Makati, Manila, I was invited onto the stage to sing at the embassy close-door and Chinese Community mid-autumn celebrations. How I wish I could join your chorus because that's the greatest fun for me!

Have fun.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 10:56:49 |Display all floors

can you send the photo we took 23th sep in chaoyang park

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 12:38:37 |Display all floors

Sure Lillian

Please send me a private message here and tell me your email, I'll send you the photos. I understand how eager you are to see those outing pictures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 15:20:50 |Display all floors

hey

did you guys see me blushing?  With days of wining and dining during my month-long stay in Changsha, my voice turns hoarse. i shall refrain from singing or even speaking loud for days
Hudson's singing & public speaking talents will be acclaimed wherever he goes. Gold shall always glitters.Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 12:53:53 |Display all floors

Party Report

15 members joined CDCLUB’s golden week Karaoke party in TANGO Worker Stadium room 505. They were:Alhaji, Joyce, Sue, Casear, John, Horcon, YangFang, Bill, Sarah ,Lusy, Pearl, Betty, Andy, John Zheng, and Sharon.

The multiple style concert was led by our chairman Alhaji.

Alhaji dedicated “CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU” to the Swedish sweet business man Horcon and Chinese charming Teacher YangFang. We all felt that the room echoed full of love with Alhaji’s affectionate voice. Later on Alhaji impressed us all by singing the folk song: 北国之春,赶牲灵。

Our big sister Sue surprised us by her delighted voice and singing skills by singing the folk songs 红梅花开。She sounds like a real professional folk song singer.

Caesar finally got a chance to show us his comical talents by perform the songs: one night in Beijing,北方的狼,死了都要爱。His yell and fake voice entertained us a lot.

Andy is a fabulous singer too, you can barely distinguish his voice from Jacky, LeeHom and Linzhixuan when he is imitating their voices performing their songs情书,爱你就等于爱自己,蒙娜丽莎的眼泪,and of course the most important thing is he has a good singing voice.

Bill is a great fun , if you have any fun party you must invite him. He is a eclectic singer too. Pop, rock and roll, rap, light song, he can do them all well, what a great imitator!

Yangfang performed 女人花, she amazed us by her melodious voice.

John Zheng from FuJian Provice, performed the 闽南语song: 爱拼才会赢。

I sang some Cantonese songs that day.

The other sweet girls Sarah, Pearl, Lusy,and Betty sang loads of sweet songs like 味道,Hey Jude etc.

It was a very enthusiastic and delightful party!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.