Views: 3741|Replies: 2

Topics for CDCLUB(BJ) on Sep.2 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-28 12:15:40 |Display all floors
***********************************************************************************
Colorful Domain English Club (Beijing)

email:cdclub_bj@yahoo.com.cn
Since May 30, 2004

***********************************************************************************

Time: 10.30am-12.30pm, September 2, 2007
Venue: Byone Western Restaurant 百万庄园西餐店(朝外联合大厦店)
(It'd be highly appreciated if you could get there by 10:20 a.m.)

How to get there:Take Loop Line of the Subway, get off at Chaoyangmen Station, and take Exit A, walk around the Ministry of Foreign Affairs clockwise. The restaurant is right opposite MOFA's southeastern entrance.

Topic I : Hiking

Are you a fan of hiking? How often do you hike? Where do you hike? To make a good hiking, how and what can we get prepared? What are the necessary things we should carry? How should we dress? What do you like the most about hiking? The escape of city crowed? Or the physically exercise? Or the view along the journey? Or the challenge of getting the destination?
Let’s talk it through and get ready for next hike!

Topic II : Planning

If you failed to plan, then you plan to fail. We all know the importance of making plans. To lead a positive and happy life, we all need to plan things out, Health,finance,career,relationship and marriage etc. do you have the habits of making plans in order to make progress? Will you stick with the plan after you made it?
Let’s share our own experience so we can learn from each other and make some good plans!

Roles:
Host: Joyce
Prepared speaker: Rita
Minutes Writer: Bin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 20:04:36 |Display all floors

to Joyce

Hi, Joyce, I know neither Rita nor Bin, who will be the prepared speaker and minutes writer. Our club is getting bigger and bigger under the leadership of you and Ahlalalalalalji.

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 21:15:56 |Display all floors

Hi Hudson, had your dinner?

I can’t help laughing while I saw you spelled Ahlalalalalalji, hehe, I can image the way you smiled while you typing it too. You tried to pull my leg again, even when I pronounced the name correctly, you felt like laughing, hehe.  

Rita is a senior graphic designer who has years of working experience in states. I am curious what she’s gonna share with us, culture difference between China and America? Bin will tell you later, because he is gonna write the meeting report. He graduated in Pecking University; he just finished his further study in Europe and came back to BJ, now he teaches IELTS writing courses in Sue’s school. Can’t wait to read his report!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.