Views: 35387|Replies: 82

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-23 09:08:26 |Display all floors
I have my house now

I have my house now,with my lover.
We signed the house sale contract yesterday,ten thousand RMB was paid to the seller as deposit.One month later,maybe,we'll move into our house. I dream the day for many years. Many times, I imagine the life in my own house.
I'm free in my house, no need to depend upon other people's happy or unhappy.I can make cooking whenever I like.I want to have a big refrigerateory. I want to have a big book case,so that all my book also have home.I'll plant many many flowers at varanda.I want to listen to music and see movies sitting in corner,crying or laughing freely.
But,I'll be a housing slaving,from now on, I'm afraid of unemployment,I'm afraid of illness.I'll have to control my purchasing,only necessity is permitted. But I know I'll be happy, I'll exert myself to make more money to live happier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 09:28:02 |Display all floors

wow, you indeed have a great life.

it's wonderful. it's so wonderful you can buy a house when you are young now............

i  admire...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 10:28:43 |Display all floors
A stereotype of modern life that everybody is living or try to live. Anyhow, congratulations to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 11:25:36 |Display all floors
good luck for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-23 14:18:29 |Display all floors

Congratulate!

天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 14:23:37 |Display all floors

Everyday is a fighting day

Aug 24rd, 2007  Sunny
After many rainy days,it's sunny day today.
From today,I'll fight my way in the boring work.
The most important thing for me is to get through the last half year before next job-hopping,during which months,I learn more,excise more english to get a high price in job market.
I won't care about any other things.I'll control my bad mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-24 14:29:06 |Display all floors

Everyday is a fighting day

Aug 23rd, 2007  Sunny
After many rainy days,it's sunny day today.
From today,I'll fight my way in the boring work.
The most important thing for me is to get through the last half year before next job-hopping,during which months,I learn more,excise more english to get a high price in job market.
I won't care about any other things.I'll control my bad mood.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.