Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-13 17:54:11 |Display all floors

Quarrel in writing

Last night,something unhappy happened between I and Lin.After it’s off duty at 17:30,I phoned him. He promised to come home at 18:00 for supper.But he was late again.I dislike unpunctual actions.I called him again to make clear when he on earth came home. He didn’t answer. I phoned again and again, I wondered what happened to him, The time was going,without any information from him.,his telephone kept unanswered.I sat on the stairs outside our home, worrying,anxious,angry,sad. I just wanted him to inform me in advance when he would be home and come home on time.One adult should not be   childish like that! He didn’t come home until it’s 22:30. Seeing me, he said nothing. I was so furious that I really wanted to have a big quarrel with him. But I calmed down soon, afraid that fury would destroy everything. I took paper and pen,asking him what happened to him in writing. He seemed to like such means, maybe he may think it’s funny,just like slips during lessons when we were young students.Maybe such slips should be adoped too when next quarrel.Quarrel in writing,he he!
He told on paper he planned to come home at 18:00,but annoyed with my frequent calls.He went to a gameroom instead. He also told me should have own social circle,not to rely on him mentally too much.Is that so?Maybe, so I must adjust myself in future, we talked about a lot, it’s not quarrel now. I felt there was so much difference between man and women in many ways, so misunderstanding often happens. But,at least,my communication method is correct this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 17:28:34 |Display all floors

Canton Fair

Just Obtain the certificate of 102 Canton Fair,which full name is China Import and Export Fair, there is still one month to prepare for it. As a factory,we’ve attended the fair four times successively.
To many factories and traders,Canton Fair is an important fair to explore overseas market. Some factories’ business almost depend on the Canton Fair. But I think its effect is worse and worse now. Many  foreigners for Canton Fair just search for cheap Made-In-China products, the only thing they care about is price. “How much?” may be is the most popular saying at Canton Fair. Chinese compete with Chinese fiercely by lower and lower prices. Prices fight between Chinese make foreigners gain much, however we have to lose more and more. Then everyone think in the nature of things that Made-In-China products should be cheaper and cheaper, Mr.Baiyang once writted in his book,”Ugly Chinese” that Chinese like to fight in-house. I think it’s true.
We should stop in-house price fight and fight for our common interest as one man. Also,improve our competency in technology and service, one day I believe Made-In-China products will be admitted as high-class, good quality products in whole world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-17 15:51:42 |Display all floors

Congratulation.

You have did a good job.Earning a housing is not easy,but you did it.
This is one of your target,right?You have achieved it.
You'll achieve another target soon,the another......
Your dream will come true soon.
Come on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-17 22:04:03 |Display all floors

Happiness&Marriage

Marriage, as a kind of existence status, is different with single living. is also a kind of all-round social cooperation, in love, in body, in children, in economy, in social relationship, in safety sense, it ultimately targets for happy life. The happiness may have nothing with material life, but is absolutely related to your mind.
There are two most important factors for happy life, the joyment in feeling,the safety sense. Since marriage is all-round cooperation, it’s impossible for you to gain in every way,it’s not all happiness in marriage, you shouldn’t have too high expectation for marriage. Maybe you have some unhappy things in marriage, but if you have change views, look marriage as social cooperation, as long as you’ll happier in marriage than you’re single, the the cooperation should be maintained. If not,it’s time for you to give up marriage.
Many people think they’re hurt by spouse in marriage. The truth should be one rely on the other mentally too much, happy or unhappy subject to the spouse. The human being is born lonely, even if you have parents,friends,partner,spouse,lover,the loneliness always goes with you. No matter some people once acompany you in your life, no one can acompany you all the life, no one really always understand you. The loneliness never disappear. So nobody,nothing would be all-thing in your life, including the marriage, your lover. Your life is just yours, just happy. No one give you happiness,except yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-18 10:05:44 |Display all floors
hi mattyli,
thanks for your sharing. i haven't get marriaged yet. i am afraid of the marriage life since more and more conflicts occured between my boyfriend and i. i couldn't make myself confident of our life now. but i really love him, could you give me some suggestions? thanks a lot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-18 14:47:28 |Display all floors

Reply #61 linvera's post

Love has two sides:happy and pain.Just endure both of them.
I am separated with my boyfriend.We can meet each other about one or two monthes once.We don't hve time to quarrel with each other.I miss him very much.Sometimes ,distance is needed.Think more of his merit.Don't afraid of marriage,it's a enjoyable experience if you choose the right person.(I haven't got married also)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-18 17:59:40 |Display all floors

How to spend your spare time?

Once read a book in bookstore,how to release pressure as an OL.
I like the book, it teach me how to spend my sparetime healthily and happily. Here some sections in the book from my memory.
Many girls like going shopping together with friends. It’s indeedly the choice of most girls. even if you don’t need purchase,just stroll around the street, talking and laughing with your sisters, full of beautiful things in eyes, I think it’s a good pastime, say nothing of walk can keep you fit. I often scroll streets without wallets,then I can protect my money.
Bookstore is also a nice place for me, there are many bookstore in my city, maybe the boodstore should be called as book bar, you can spend all the afternoon reading here, all annoying things disappear.
Learn some interesting thing,such as playing guitar or zither, making paper flower, or cross-stitching etc. depend on your interest.
Jogging is my favorite sports, when I’m depressed or unhappy, I like to jogging, it seems all unhappiness go away with the sweat. Jogging is my emotion adjustor. I’m learning Yoga by myself now. Exerciseing Yoga in music is also very nice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.