Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-4 10:39:45 |Display all floors
I’ve started work after holiday when other people are still in holiday.
Recently, I always couldn’t find my posts after posting times. I don’t know why.
I did neither go shopping nor touring. Just staying in Zhongshan City. Every day, Lin and I went to the library. Reading in quiet is also a good rest. I really dislike coming back office, depressive and unhappy. It seems everyone are not indented to work, the customs applier are quarrelling with the accountant about the expense and discount. The colleague beside me is learing English on computer, he does such things everyday, work seems just the last thing. Frankly, I feel bad about that. I work hard to get more and more orders, while other persons don’t need to work but have high salary also. I feel unfair.  There are other two colleagues absent. I may be a fool, but I can’t cheat boss like that. Hope to break away from such work conditions soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 17:53:58 |Display all floors
i spent two hours to read your posts, it seems that all our dream just house.  and how to let our relatives live better especially parents, frankly  every one have their own manner of living. what we would like to do is just make ourselves happy everyday. don't let all these fussy things annoy us. of course  life is hard but god give us to  this world is not let us unhappy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 09:16:27 |Display all floors
Once arriving office this morning, my eldest sister sent me a short text message, hope I call back. Such thing is seldom,
Without knowing what happen, I called back in fear and trembling. Sister told me, last night, mother dreamed I was ill. So worried for me she was, and couldn’t sleep well. Early in the morning, she hurried to sister’s home, where is three kilometers away.
“My all heart are for all of you, my children, if any of you is not good, I’ll be very worried,” Mother said so. Though I’m still not mother, I can imagine such feeling. Mother’s love is always great and deep. Mother wanted to leave her farm for work in city, then she will be near her little son, my brother. When she saw other families gathered together in home, she envied them so much. Her words make me tear. “Everything is good for me”, I said, “I often make exercise in nearby playground, the illness fear me”, I comforted her tenderly. I’m intended to work hard to make mother live comfortably and happily in her aging years.
In the world, the one love me deeply, unconditionally and forever is mother, maybe only mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 16:56:32 |Display all floors
Recently I read a few Yishu’s novels, affected again by those characters in her books.
Those women in her books, beautiful or not, wealthy or not, they are all strong. Maybe the situation is hard, maybe their lovers
betray them. They are all self-confident, free-standing, have own career, man and love is not the important thing to them. Of course, some stories are impossible in current society even though man and woman can work and be paid equally nowadays. The old ideas still can’t be eliminated easily. In my opinion, woman can’t liberate themselves in relying too much on man, which is root of unhappiness for many sisters. I’m not a feminist, why not work or improve ourselves like a man? Then you’ll find you’re not as weak as you once thought. Don’t limit yourself. Live depend on yourself, you’ll be happier and more free. And, don’t rely on man too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 16:59:10 |Display all floors
Recently I read a few Yishu’s novels, affected again by those characters in her books.
Those women in her books, beautiful or not, wealthy or not, they are all strong. Maybe the situation is hard, maybe their lovers
betray them. They are all self-confident, free-standing, have own career, man and love is not the important thing to them. Of course, some stories are impossible in current society even though man and woman can work and be paid equally nowadays. The old ideas still can’t be eliminated easily. In my opinion, woman can’t liberate themselves in relying too much on man, which is root of unhappiness for many sisters. I’m not a feminist, why not work or improve ourselves like a man? Then you’ll find you’re not as weak as you once thought. Don’t limit yourself. Live depend on yourself, you’ll be happier and more free. And, don’t rely on man too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-23 10:56:17 |Display all floors
It‘s the second working days after Canton Fair.
Having been busy for the fair for about half a month, only till now, I feel a little relaxed. But I still have a lot of work to do.
So long time left office; there is lots of work piled on my desk, lots of mails in mailbox waiting for handling. On Canton Fair,
The important feeling to me is that I must learn language well, the more the better. Nowadays, language is so important tool,right?And,if possible,I’ll try to learn more other language, no need to be very versed, just daily expressions will be OK.
It’s still a long way for me to reach such non-obstacle communication. It seem that I should devote all my part times to language learning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 17:08:07 |Display all floors
housing slavery situation  will change  your idea . but you will  succeed in future . because you have more pressure than the other . believe me . i am sure you can find another cheap way to entertain yourself  without spending too much your salary,hehe...... such as reading book in weekend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.