Author: sunny2005liu

A past-'80 generation girl's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-20 17:18:00 |Display all floors
Sep 20,2007  Cloudy
To me, yesterday should be an uncommon day,
In the morning, one of my regular customers placed a 3x20’FCL new order to me, which made me so happy.
In the afternoon,we finally made transfer procedure of the house after a long month in anxiety. In our plan, we would move house during National Day Holiday,but due to inefficiency of the relevant government service department,our move plan is delayed to the end of October.Anyhow, we finished one procedure, near our move plan.
In the evening, I and my five-year old niece went to the playground, beside the playground,there were many insteresting instrument for exercising, and also a big skating rink as well as a sand pool for children,Many parents or grandparents took their children here. My niece laughed and jumped happily. After playing every kind of exercising instrument, the coltish girl insisted me to play with her in the sand pool. How could I refuse the lovely girl? Taking off my shoes, forgetting my age, back to be a child, we piled a big sand hill,and searched many little screes to decorate the hill.
If all the happy moments in a life is cumulated, the whole time may be less than a day,but there were so many happy things happened in a day, so I should write down the day in my diary, and keep the day in memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-21 08:23:11 |Display all floors

Why I can't find the post after submitting three times?

To me, yesterday should be an uncommon day,
In the morning, one of my regular customers placed a 3x20’FCL new order to me, which made me so happy.
In the afternoon,we finally made transfer procedure of the house after a long month in anxiety. In our plan, we would move house during National Day Holiday,but due to inefficiency of the relevant government service department,our move plan is delayed to the end of October.Anyhow, we finished one procedure, near our move plan.
In the evening, I and my five-year old niece went to the playground, beside the playground,there were many insteresting instrument for exercising, and also a big skating rink as well as a sand pool for children,Many parents or grandparents took their children here. My niece laughed and jumped happily. After playing every kind of exercising instrument, the coltish girl insisted me to play with her in the sand pool. How could I refuse the lovely girl? Taking off my shoes, forgetting my age, back to be a child, we piled a big sand hill,and searched many little screes to decorate the hill.
If all the happy moments in a life is cumulated, the whole time may be less than a day,but there were so many happy things happened in a day, so I should write down the day in my diary, and keep the day in memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-21 16:54:51 |Display all floors

Tour wedding in Tibet

Sep 21,2007   Cloudy

Browsing a friends wedding pictures during their Tibet tour, I really long for such a travel to Tibet or other places,where I can get away from current life. Maybe,it’s a luxury now. Firstly, I don’t have an extra holiday except for the one-day rest day per week. Secondly, I can’t afford the travel cost now. Thirdly, I islike group tour in Golden-week Holiday such as May Day or National Day, Life is on travel. There is such saying, Life is so short, I want to walk many places, knowing all kinds of life different with me, tasting delicious snacks of different places. But,I have to seat before computer,working day after day, enduring the pale,noisy, trivial life like that!
It’s so good a day for autumn excursion out of the office window, my buns has tired of seating on office chair. Just stand up to stretch my body, and continue to seat on chair, oppressing my unrestful heart.
I once discussed with Lin the possibility of tour wedding. Maybe,I also can choose Tibet as our tourist site. But,I need to make lots of exercising to strengthen my body first of all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-22 18:03:40 |Display all floors

I'm just a passing traveler in your life

I'm just a passing traveler in your life, my dear, I’ll leave you one day, can’t acompany you to the end of our life.
Unwilling much as I am, but,it’s destined fate,I know this on the first sight of you, we are both just passing traveler to each other in the life.

Once I thought we never depart with familiars, we would be together forever. But, how short our good relation is! On the  day the relation begins, the day of departing is destined, even if we cherish all the good relations, but can you go againest the fate?

After leaving hometown, old friends here is far away from me, time and long distance separate us, I would never forget any of them, but,just remember, there is no intersection between our current life any longer. The memory about old friendship is like thescenery seen from glass window, clear but untouched.

“I will miss you, you’re my best friends for ever. You told me when we left each other.
Actually not.
You’re sincere when you said word. I would appreciate your once sincerity forever. But, after time pass, your new friend will replace me one day. I can’t share your joy or sad any longer,I can’t acompany you for those moments. All your worries or happiness will be confided to the other person, but it’s not me
If we meet again, could you still recognize your previous playmate?

When years pass, people tell you,you should have a lover for life.
However, in prosperous metropolis like this, changes happen everyday, the love exist today, disappear tomorrow. Who knows? I’ll have to leave my once lover,. A new love maybe happen again when I stop weep. I still remember previous lover, still can’t help to care for him. But, the love disappear, never come back, the old memory would be buried finally. Meet again, maybe I’ll feel little excitement for you. But the wavy backwater is just backwater.
It’s also the same with him.

And even if we love each other for life, one of us, you or me, should leave in advance. The life-span is out of our control.
We can try best to change fate,but we can’t resist the death. Till then, we still can’t acompany each other for life.
If I leave you in advance, not to be sad, my lover, unwillin much as I am, I only can be a passing traveler in your life,it’s destined. Then,maybe there will be other people acompany you, that’s another passing traveler. If you still remembe me,  you may say, there was once a person ……
It’s me, if you actually remember.

If we’re blessed by fate, hope we can get old day by day together, just like the birds flying wing to wing in legend leave at thesame time.
But,where’s our eternity?
If the eternity really exist, if we can meet in eternity, when we meet I’ll nod at you smilingly and pass by you.
When we walk away, maybe my back make you think of something, maybe not. All the sections,all the stories are just a vague dream

So it is for all.

我是你生命的过客
 我是你生命的过客,我亲爱的朋友。因为我终将离去,不能够陪你到底。
  尽管我并不愿意,但是,在我初见你的那一刻,我就知道,这一天早已经注定。我们都只是对方生命中的过客而已。
  我曾经以为,永远都不会和熟悉的人们分开,他们能够永远陪在我身边,但我现在终于知道,我们在人世间的缘份其实很短暂。只要是有缘见面的,就一定会有缘尽分离的那一天。不是说珍惜缘分就可以了,天意就是一定要让我们分开。
  我离开故乡,旧日的朋友便就此淡然远离。我并没有忘记他们中的任何一个,但是见不到了,记得就只能是记得,对现在的生活已没了太大的意义。那种感觉就象是隔着玻璃看风景,仿佛清晰可辨,却是无法触及。
  走的时候朋友说:“我永远不会忘了你,你永远是我最爱惜的朋友。”
  其实不是。
  说这句话的时候你是真心的。我永远感激你曾说过这句话。但是日子过去,我的位置终将被另一个人代替,你每时每刻的欢喜伤心我都不能够再陪着你,你的心事一定会向另一个人倾诉,而那个人不再是我。
  当我们再次见面,你还能认得当年与你逐戏的我吗?
   岁月逝去,人们说,应该找一个,做你的终身伴侣。
  可是,在这繁华的都市,每天变幻不已,今日的爱,明日或许就会烟消云散去。我将不得不和我曾经的爱人擦肩、然后分离。
  当眼泪不再流下的时候,就会有新的一次爱恋。从前的爱人我依旧记得,依旧关心,只是情逝若水,旧事终将远去。再见时,或者仍会有些动情,但死水即便微澜,也仍是死水。
  他亦复如是。
   何况,即使是真心的爱侣,其中的一个也一定会先行逝去。寿命的长短是上天的赋予,我们或可以改变命运,却永无力改变这个事实。
  到那一天,我们依旧无法抓住对方的手去走完一生的路。
  如果有那一天,爱我的人实在不用伤心,无论我多么不愿离去,我都只能是他生命中的过客而已,这是一个早已注定的结局。
  然后在某年某月某日,将有别人陪伴他的左右,那是另一个过客。
  如果他仍然记得我,他也只是说:曾经,有一个人……
  那个人是我,如果他竟还能记得。
    天假如厚爱你我,就让我们一起慢慢老去,就象那传奇小说里,同一天离开人世的比翼。
  但是我们的来世在哪里?
   如果这世上真有前生来世,若说来生仍能相见,我会在见到你的时候,向你微笑示意,然后路过那时的你身边。
  当背影远去,两两相望、两两相忘。前尘往事都将湮灭无痕。
   世事本应如此。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-26 10:30:55 |Display all floors

A rainy Mid-Autumn Festival

It’s Mid-Autumn Festival today, but there wasn’t moon tonight. It have rained all day.
Though being a traditional festival, it has changed a lot in current commercial social. It seems that we have only mooncake for the festival. As a Chinese,we’ve lost much of our splendid traditional culture. How sad it is!
Few months ago, The Korea wanted to register Dragon Boat Festival. And foreign festivals,such as Christmas Day and Saint Valentine’s Day have attracted much of young people’s attention,including me once, while our traditional festivals is under absent treament. I believe every Chinese should think seriously. It’s time for us to protect our traditional culture,our traditional festivals.
Just as well, more and more people have realized this, such as me, I’ve consciously celebrated our festivals and cancelled foreign festivals. But our government hasn’t paid much attention to this. It’s pity that we don’t have holiday for Mid-Autumn Festival.
After I have a big festival meal, I went to street for some festival happiness. But,to my disappoint, no guessing games, nothing.
it’s more quiet than usual days, less cars, less people.
And I didn’t eat the mooncake, it’s all the same every year, too sweet to eat much. I’ve decided to abstain from eating mooncake in future. Nowdays,mooncake has become a commercial symbol. More and more luxury packing has been out of the normal.
No mooncake, no business, no “green light”, it is said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-26 21:06:32 |Display all floors
this is the first time I come here.
your articles are the first ones I read here.
I can imagine how  great you are.
and I am also dreaming that one day I will be the successful one, more successful than men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 10:00:20 |Display all floors
Sep 28,2007  Sunny
Our National Day Holiday will begin from Sep 30,2007, the day after tomorrow, only two days left..
These days, I slack my diary, not writing everyday. Feeling no enthusiasm for work, for exercise, for study, the only thing I want to do after work is watching TV, so lazy ! Maybe another vally of emotion cycle hit me, I think.
Yesterday evening, Lin went out for playing basketball, he insisted that I should make exercising also. I declined, just lazy for everything. Then he agreed to take me to go for a drive by moto, which is one of the things always interest me. It’s so quite outside in nights, without the jam and noise and glaring sunlight in daytime. The cool breeze in autumn nights blew away all my nuisance. Leaning on Lin’s back,holding his waist, closing my eyes, the world became empty, only the cool breeze and the light of the street lamps. We passed the supermarket, passed the park, passed the cinema, and stopped at an amusement park, the park is still undergoing final check before opening during National Day Holiday.
Everything in night have a new face absolutely different with what it is in daytime. My nerves relaxed after motoring.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.