Views: 3424|Replies: 3

Topics for CD English Club(BJ) on Aug. 19 , 2007 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-14 22:11:05 |Display all floors
Topics for Colorful Domain English Club(BJ) on Aug. 19
***********************************************************************************
Colorful Domain English Club (Beijing)

email:cdclub_bj@yahoo.com.cn
Since May 30, 2004

***********************************************************************************

Time: 10.30am-12.30pm, July 29, 2007
Venue: Byone Western Restaurant 百万庄园西餐店(朝外联合大厦店)
(It'd be highly appreciated if you could get there by 10:20 a.m.)

How to get there:Take Loop Line of the Subway, get off at Chaoyangmen Station, and take Exit A, walk around the Ministry of Foreign Affairs clockwise. The restaurant is right opposite MOFA's southeastern entrance.

Host: Crystal
Prepared speaker: Caesar
Minutes reporter: sue

Topic 1:

Every person is born with  innate personalities, meanwhile, our families , our friends, the environment are changing us in the way that we grow up, however, how many percent do you think that natural personalities will influence our life . Do you think you can create a new people and abandon your original characteristics?

Topic 2:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for children as they are for adults. Use specific reasons and examples to support your ideas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 22:19:31 |Display all floors

Thanks Sweetie

Those two are very interesting topics,i love them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 15:34:15 |Display all floors

I intended to say something nice, really nice to Crystal myself

for this adorable little thing has contributed a great deal to the sound development of the Club. She is motivated, passionate, reliable and willing to work selflessly with a team spirit.

She has got a really nice name too. Like a Crystal, she is  transparent and pure; like a Crystal, she is of a tiny figure. Fragile as she may seem, this little girl from Gansu has survived several deadly events. She is also strong and determined.  

Pity I shall miss the comig Sunday's CD meeting as it overlaps a business meeting. So, Joyce, please say something really nice to our hostess, convey at least two messages: 1) show our recognition and gratitude for her contributions 2) best wishes for her future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 19:16:56 |Display all floors

to Alhaji

I appreciate your comments so much, many thanks for your encouragement and praise.
Actually, it is my responsibilities to do some work as one of the organizers, all what I did is just simple things that every people can do , the different point is I treat them not only as my duties but also as my contribution, do you know why, in the way I contribute, I gain more, haha, I am not as selfless as you described.
   What is more, other organizers really impressed and encouraged me to be more motivated and involved , like Joyce, Hudson, of course , and you .
   By the way, I also prefer you pick up my shortcomings, becuase I learn much from the comments and evaluation of you . : )

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.