Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-3 14:39:02 |Display all floors
for once, i don't know what to write next....

Life itself is about life-long learning, otherwise we would all only be machines responding to one change after another without rhythm or reason.  As we go through life, we learn about things and people and how the world works, then we learn about why we do things in certain ways, and finally, some of us will learn about ourselves.  It's an ongoing process, and only renewable by ourselves beyond books and school.  Those who have finished school should also try to use their time better to continue in one way or another their formal training, perhaps in a new course or in a higher course of what they have learnt in school or college.  That's why time management is important, for there will not be enough time and energy to want to study after one has started working.  But it's good, because then society will become richer because people become more educated.  I don't mean just richer in the sense of material wealth but also in the area of mental wealth.  Knowing how to think deeper and more far-ranging thoughts help to build more complete pictures about the world and life so that one can respond more accurately and do more good later when the situation arises, if not prevent harm from happening.

About the opinion of others; sometimes other people are right, sometimes they are wrong.  It's not necessary always to follow what's fashionable; if one doesn't like ktv when others do, it's just being normal to oneself.  No one is hurt in the real sense in this case from one not participating in what others enjoy.  Especially when young, a lot of things are just fads. Today you may like this, tomorrow it becomes a drudge replaced with liking something else.  One day, you will just decide you don't like anything.  If and when that happens, the important thing to ask is: what next? If something negative, find something new to like and get back into life; if something positive, how to develop it to help others build more positives too.

It's good to feel strongly about something but make sure first the thing is worthy of being felt strongly for, using the principle above.  We all need some excitement now and then but it should not be at the expense of oneself or others, nor should it create habits that are bad and hard to break later. Fill life with positive energy and good attitude and maybe things will be better later.

Reading the above, i also wonder what's happening to me....  Those at the end sometimes turn back a bit. Maybe it's because they will later again turn back more.  Which direction? it doesn't seem to matter anymore...
kth1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 15:44:03 |Display all floors

i also

wonder what Premier Zhou will think of me using his photo and posting these pictures....
kth2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 17:48:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-9-3 15:44
wonder what Premier Zhou will think of me using his photo and posting these pictures....

Zhou will laugh at you for loving the Koreans................

is n't there are so many pretty chinese too.........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 18:55:40 |Display all floors

the edit/delete function doesn't work

bqt.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 19:06:04 |Display all floors

if these are

the thoughts of my life, i am already finished.

i don't think at all.
zzy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 19:39:27 |Display all floors

thank you for reminding me!

after posting the korean pics, i could edit them..
c1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-3 20:30:46 |Display all floors
so beautiful pictures....i like them so much.
      i used to watch korean tv or listen korean songs,i really like them.but now, in order to study english and japanese i nearlly give up doing that.instead of watching english tv and listening english songs..i want to fill my life with english, create a good environment for studying.while my friend who learn korean watch korean all the time .

i have seen the"american next top model"these days..it make me surprised that as a supper model is  so difficult .they aren`t only beauty but brave.clever.confidency.strong......and even the top model maybe just a common stuff in the shop ten weeks ago.that is ,they maybe not a profession model but after ten weeks compitision,they could be a supper model of the american or all of the world.while,how about the model of our county..they are beautiful,they are profession,but the compitision in our county just show they beautiful face ,pefect body and amazing close...we can`t witness they growing,they personality......more and more showing in tv,but i can`t feel the competers` truth face and personality~

i make my new plan to study....ahaa~good day with a good life!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.