Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-14 16:24:47 |Display all floors

identity

every young man or woman needs an identity eagerly after he or she became mature and realize his or her own esteem.After graduation ,this kind of feeling will be reflected  more strongly in our heart when we queue up in the crowds of job hunters ,someone got their dream work and someone just  find one which they may think will be their spring board .You may admit not everybody can be so  fortunate to do what he reallly likes and what he is really good at correspondingly ,so it takes about  3 years also for a lot of people to adjust themselves to the society and the  surroundings .I think a lot of people ,especially young ones ,had a period feeling lost and confused about  present life and future ,say :"what a mess ! I can't balance my life and carry out my plan ,I'm so useless and clumsy to do everything!"According to a lot of people's experience ,that's what we all should go through ,indeed ,just as what scarlett said :tomorrow is another day or Forest gumm 's mother said :life is a box of chocolate ,you don;t know which kind of them you will eat .After you  reach a kind of comfortable  state of mind and become more confident  to lead your own life ,you will see those frustrations and those days without identity is just part of your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 16:33:17 |Display all floors

#412 TRUE

& fill with happiness when is achieved
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 17:28:37 |Display all floors
"what a mess ! I can't balance my life and carry out my plan, I'm so useless and clumsy to do everything!"

It's better to say that when one is 22 than when one is already 52.

When one is young and having less cares, it is good to feel dissatisfied with oneself because that, when turned into positive action, will spur one to find ways to solve the 'construction' problems earlier.  It is construction of one's career, life, balance when young that will lead to a better house for all when older.

Indeed, there will be problems.  Because with few assets and wisdom in the beginning, one cannot start with a big 'construction'.  But millions have already done so with equally few things.  That means one can do it too.

Even those born with silver spoons (from 'rich' families) have problems. Their main problem is how not to make terrible mistakes with the direction of their lives. It is easy to become a spendthrift when one has a lot of money. Then the character is weakened by not knowing how to value things, or by craving for more when enough will do.  It is easy to adopt bad habits when one can afford more choices. Then the character is weakened by not wanting to take the harder road for the future.

Someone said when the heavens want to entrust a person with a big job, he will be tested first.  Better be tested when young than when old. Then the journey forward will be made with wisdom from more lessons learned along the way. To be suddenly wise when old is not so easy, neither effective, because there isn't enough time to learn more or use wisdom more.

Whatever the age, there will be some regret about not being able to do something or doing something not well, about not being to achieve this or that, or achieving it but finding the result not to one's expectations. All part of learning.  However, learning itself can be smarter. That comes from observing carefully cause and effect, even observing what is needed at one place but not provided at the moment.

It is easy to be miserable, hard to stay harmonious. The one who constantly closes up from the winter wind will be the first to catch a cold when it next returns. Difficulties and adversities will come by themselves to bend the muscle and mind so that both will become more supple and resilient to face new challenges ahead.

If i can turn back my 52 years, many things i would have done differently. Looking back, easy to see things clearly now. But at that time, heart was young, and mind was clouded.

I hope this won't happen to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 17:32:06 |Display all floors

Someone said when the heavens want to entrust a person with a big job, he will be tested first

i read the above in one of my books!!!

By Confucious is it???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 17:33:11 |Display all floors

my 52 years ??? based on lunar or Gregorian calendar

i believe the moon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-14 18:50:40 |Display all floors
i believe the moon

then, even older, so become 'old-laoda' now

i think there's still a small piece of mooncake from last year; must go get it now to celebrate another year.

how time flies, what come next?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-15 09:59:13 |Display all floors

Heehee--------> shld be like Wen shouting out Kids, Grandpa Wen is HERE

looking for ALL of You when inSzechuan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.