Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-19 19:35:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-9-4 13:20

why the picture of you is so old and the girl of the picture is not beautiful. what about you,what is your idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 19:52:54 |Display all floors
maybe i was the cameraman instead?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-19 23:49:50 |Display all floors
i wanna resignation and back to school to finish my study...

the time for graduating is closer and closer,but my paper didn`t  write and i haven`t anytime to consider it.some of my classmater have finished it.i worry about it so much.i ask one of my boss to have a long holiday to finish my school but she refused my requestion.she said to me that i just began my career and she will give me a new business to do next month which benefit for my further career.i have to finish more exame and repare more this month to face to the new challenge,the time is so limited.....i talk to my friends and my parents,some agree with my decision but some advice me to consider about it more carefully .
   for me,i don`t think the work is important but i could do it better in the futher,the work is so tired and not suit me so much but i could hold on ,i haven`t any specific aim on the work but i wanna get a better achievement.in other words,if i go on my work means i have little time to do my study .i don`t sure i will do well in my work and my study.i must have enough time and fix attention on my study in order to graduate.my boss said the potential of people is unlimite,if you wanna eagerly you could,why could you try your best to balence them ---work and study,you admit you couldn`t when you never try....i feel her words were reasonable....but i really don`t know how to do.sometimes i really hate the work ,sometimes i feel it is nothing.i don`t like it ....meanwhile i don`t know what kind of work fit for me and what kind of work i could do if i leave here...

leave or stay...study or work....go on or give up.....confuse.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 08:29:27 |Display all floors
Leave the job, go back and finish your studies.

Do the thesis and exams exceptionally well.

Stay focused on the subjects and score excellent results.

Harbour no regrets about leaving the job, memories of the past, etc.

Look ahead and improve the mind first.

Think about what job only after the results are out.

I already said all this long ago; not going to repeat this anymore; smoke is coming out of my ears; excuse me, i have to pour some water into them.  

Sometimes people are a bit impatient;  they jump on the horse without strapping the saddle properly; it slips, they fall off, they get back on, but their eyes are already looking at something else.

There are thousands of older sisters in the world who sacrifice their future by giving up their studies so that the money can be used to finance the studies of their younger brothers or sisters.  If someone doesn't have to make this sacrifice and has all the support from those around her, she should be thankful, and try her best.

However, if she tries and doesn't do so good later, it's still alright.  Not everyone can be at the top all the time.  But there will be one time in each person's life when s/he will be good at something.

Tighten the saddle before sitting.  Life is like that horse.  It can be quite temperamental.

I must go to the market again and look for some cheap vegetables.  Now, where's my little pony?  We must always take good care of all animals.  Especially those poor hardworking ponies.

[ Last edited by markwu at 2008-4-20 08:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 08:51:10 |Display all floors

oh

here you are...
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 16:57:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-4-20 08:51
here you are...

is that pony for SALE????

it got STRONG LEGS...........perhaps can carry me for the long journey thru' China
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 17:35:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-4-20 08:51
here you are...

A China guy wanted to sell me some gu-tong ......

1st i ask how much that Guan Yin Head cost........

$320.............

i walk away.....

next price $280.........still walk away.......

Another man came who had better features told me best price,

$180

i told him to wash away the dirt......................

He told me 800 years old, from Loyang, near LongMen Buddha.......

i know Longmen is fame for Buddhas.......

So i ask final price???

$170.......

Well, is there a rpice for Guan Yin Pusa???......

I think the transport cost to China port + the air fare is well worth the journey...

Now it is in my sleeping room.............

It has PERFECT features...........

& he showed me another piece
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.