Author: water0402

thoughts from my life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-14 15:12:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2008-4-14 11:35
"The most difficult terrains mould the greatest patriots." (MW)

are we to be poets???

discussing over chinese tea........

& Satay for three.....

Best it is FREE
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 20:58:53 |Display all floors
caringhk, do you think markwu=genius?
and why are you a VIP member here while i am just a newcomer after registering for over several months?
You may say i'm a dreamer,but i am not the only one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 22:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuffleipod at 2008-4-14 20:58
and why are you a VIP member here while i am just a newcomer after registering for over several months?

Several months equal to several years?
U should realize the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 23:56:15 |Display all floors
life treat me well,but i can`t treat myself well...
      i should appreciate life give me so much,i learn much now but i am unhappy.the things should be rethink,the person should be recognize,the conception should be change....everything make me tired,not only body but also spirit.i never thoutht i am such person who can`t do anything well in society.i feel like i can`t do well during such people,in such environment.....

life like a boat during ocean....up and down..i have promoted to be a little manager,i take charge of a team about ten people.my team make my position up but make my mood down,my friends hold me up but others push me down.sometimes i don`t know what should i hold on,what is right what is wrong.my boss`s word always don`t accord to their deed and the company`s reality.i feel like i am not the person who fit for managing.

i want to back to school....very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 21:55:38 |Display all floors

water0402

'life is like a boat', i do like this 比喻  Can you steer your boat perfectly even if in a curricane? guess so, as you are a manager. sometimes, i also yearn the life in college: playing pc games together with so many friends, kicking soccer for a whole afternoon, cycling here and there, and those endless arguments and debates at night......
frankly, i didnot used to the life in the first several months after starting career, but whatever happened, i was trying to keep a good mood. every morning, sunny or rainy, on the way to work by bike, i always sing those songs which arouse my passion and enthusiasm towards life and job(i was caught in the rain and wet through this afternoon).  though i made little achievement in the past year, to my joy, i am full of energy and passion at most time just like the day when i was out of school and eager to step into society and make 'great' success.
markwu quoted a sentence of Bernald Shaw:
the reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in try to adate the world to himself. therefore, progress depends on the unreasonable man.
so what i want to say is: why not try to be an unreasonable one?
good luck, 'little' manage!
You may say i'm a dreamer,but i am not the only one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-16 23:34:24 |Display all floors
one of my team members had made a mistake this afternoon,this made my boss known and gave it to me to carry out.he didn`t say anything but "it`s your duty and 你看着办吧".and i think about it whole afternoon,i try to think out a good way that make everybody satisfy,but i find other menbers don`t willing to take on.i feel my team isn`t solidarity and everyone is so selfish,or my method is so bad to their benefit.and then,the other peole help me to carry this duty but it is nothing to them,this make me more and more self-abuse.at the end,the person who help me solve the problem told me,actually such things is very common in company and he just solve it as usuall,in this way the lossing is due to company ,nobody will be pulished.....i couldn`t say anything....

our words always isn`t accord to our deed,our thought always isn`t accord to our reality.i can`t turn to "clever",i always can`t understand.everyone can`t understand me ."you`re so fool.."i am a foolish..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 11:16:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shuffleipod at 2008-4-14 20:58

if MarkWu is genius, i am genius2..........

So he is , so he is...pls read all the he writes.............

You must keep on posting, to be a VIP........

like 20-30 per day but better 200-500 per day..........that was my RECORD ....pls break it as many Westerners tried to do it but FAILED
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.