Views: 15866|Replies: 54

'Wife shortage' to hit nation in 2020s [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-8 08:29:31 |Display all floors
Today's boys may face a major problem when they become tomorrow's men - they will find it very difficult to get hitched, simply because there won't be enough women.

Sociologists are calling for swift measures to be taken to address the nation's growing gender ratio imbalance.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-07/07/content_912314.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 10:34:05 |Display all floors
god!!!! we must  find a girlfriend quickly .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 12:07:28 |Display all floors
measure has been taken to deal with the problem,etc,it is forbidden to verify the gender of the foetus before born.but it doesn't work well.
the rooted problem lies in the mind of the chinese,especially in the rural erea.they believe only the male can support the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 13:36:45 |Display all floors
If that happened can think about to have robot wife...
:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 15:18:28 |Display all floors
Good idea!
Boys could find a robot wife with the development of the science and technology.
Also they can find a foreign wife,right?
It has been predicted long before that there will be more men than women in China in the future. If i is ture, that will be a good news for the girls, bcuz they have more
chance to choose a MR.Right.
Boys don't need to worry, just try to be excellent. Capibility is more important than
lookings, right?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-8 16:56:34 |Display all floors
In Greecec we have the opposite problem.The women are more than the men.
I hope to a good cooperation of Greece with China on handling this problem.
Good news for the women in Greece ha ha :victory::victory::victory::victory::hug:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 16:57:31 |Display all floors
A robot wife, I don't think it is a good idea. A robot may can talk with you, but it can not understand you and love you.
I think somebody  love you beause he/she feels that  you needed him/her, but not you are more excellent than everyone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.