Views: 6422|Replies: 11

With people of lower LQ,what should be called????????? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-27 18:04:00 |Display all floors
  Someone say; people with lower IQ are be called blockheads and people with lower EQ are be called madmen, people with lower FQ are be called beggers, but with people of lower LQ, what should be called????????
     What is called concept of LQ  contains  not only discernment that exits between opposite sex  and hold ability for affection and harmonious ability and mutual-act ability for a person whom you love, but also including the quaility that  treat marriage with faith and believe in love and trust of  human being...........
         hence please tell me if people who posses lower LQ, what  should be called????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 18:55:30 |Display all floors

LQ??

Love Quotient??

"Sad" I feel is what you call them.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-28 11:09:35 |Display all floors

PEOPLE

Marvelously  wonderful human  qualities exist in humans. Intelligence dwells in the house of personality. Intelligence is a single aspect , measured in testing , it is not a self !   Tiffin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 17:58:48 |Display all floors

I might call the person...

If the person is mean and has a low I.Q.,  he is called "resident Bush," in America, hehehehe!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 02:33:30 |Display all floors

LQ

People with lower LQ shuld be called "Lonely".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 16:59:58 |Display all floors

to lilly

how to measure it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-9 23:18:45 |Display all floors

They should be called...

...men!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.