Author: alicehanyu

How to change Chinese people's bad manners? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-14 00:29:06 |Display all floors
long time we can correct our mistakes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 02:07:00 |Display all floors

I really don't think Chinese have bad manners.

Originally posted by alicehanyu at 2007-7-2 03:51
China has long been known as a nation of civilized people. Yet when Chinese people travel abroad, Westerners comment on their improper behavior. And many foreigners who come to China are also shock ...

They just behave differently than the westerners.
About spitting and littering, I think ticket them with a heavier fine and mandatory community service like clean the street can do it. Just follow how the Honkongese and Singaporeans do.  :)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 03:26:33 |Display all floors
Speaking of spitting and littering, you should see how terrible some Canadians behaved...they spit and they litter...China has more than one billion people, Canada only has 33 million...definitely China has more spitters than Canada ...for the same token...China has more university graduates than Canada...China has more babies than Canada...China has more china than Canada...I say spitting is a disgusting and unhealthy habit!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 13:44:42 |Display all floors
Change the definition of "bad manners" !  :)

That's what they do in North America. When the students' grades are poor, they make the tests easier so that all kids can pass.

Now that's really smart, eh?
Add my MSN cdabiz@gmail.com  for Canada Business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 17:33:04 |Display all floors
It is really hard to request all the Chinese behave well in a short time,especially for the people from the villages. I am working in a factory,and found many a workers are the illiteracy here,  they are getting little money monthly in the factory.What they are caring about is how to make them survive.Spiritual topic is too far from them. seeing the workers split everywhere everyday,  it is very common though I think it is disgusting. It is so dirty for the domitory that you can smell the moldy. Unfortunately, in China this level is a overwhelmingly portion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-15 12:10:23 |Display all floors

for everyone

just nuke everyone. problem solved very fast haha
It's  a cold world Blood. No mercy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-15 13:17:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alicehanyu at 2007-7-2 15:51
China has long been known as a nation of civilized people. Yet when Chinese people travel abroad, Westerners comment on their improper behavior. And many foreigners who come to China are also shock ...

you give them enough money for surviving,the problem is solved.you know the reason behind it ,right?
go to the affrica and check how  the affrican act.
tell me how  the westerner behaved when it goes back to the 20 century

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.