Author: alicehanyu

How to change Chinese people's bad manners? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-11 23:59:11 |Display all floors

hahaha... you are too chindish, do you think that works?

Originally posted by shirley_li at 2007-7-2 16:00
Send these Chinese people to kindergarten and teach them the good behaviors from the very begining~

;P;P;Poh, my god, i can't believer what you said, send them to kindergarten, haha...you are too chindish, can you do that? do you think that works?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 07:24:05 |Display all floors

manners

1st off i'm chinese myself, over sea's chinese. The behavior from chinese people in china is horrible, you  the new generation needs to understand spitting, littering, pushing etc is unacceptable in any society. You younger generations are the only one's that can change what is going on in China, the elder people will not, they have been living like this all their lifes and to me its disgusting, to the people out there in China please learn to be more civilized your really labeling all chinese around the world that we are  uncivilized.  :@

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 09:36:53 |Display all floors

GREAT

Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-7-3 17:30
i do think 2008 olympics is a big chance for us to improve our modern civilization and to get rid of those bad ones . we should show the guests from all over the world a new and better image . it d ...

:)I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 09:39:00 |Display all floors

I agree with you

Originally posted by cherry218 at 2007-7-11 23:59

;P;P;Poh, my god, i can't believer what you said, send them to kindergarten, haha...you are too chindish, can you do that? do you think that works?

;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 10:21:48 |Display all floors
i absolutely agree with the  author's opinion , i always dream that we can propagandize the civilization of china to the whole world ,the image of china was broken just by few people .but want to change this condition.it is useless just depend on sb .we should unity together to strike to the bad habit .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 13:40:35 |Display all floors
I think it's a long way to go if we change our bad manners,however we can start from ourslves.So we can have an influence on others.Maybe those who spit  or litter in public places really need some moral educatoin.Now as the 2008 beijing Olympic Games is approaching ,it's very crucial to change our bad manners and then show our hospitality to the foreign guests.So come on now!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 13:51:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-7-11 23:36

Definitely people can learn...no one is born to be a pig..unhealthy habits can be unlearned...healthy habits can also be learned at an early age...most Chinese people are fast learners...they c ...

a pig is clean like it's meat.........only to keep the environment clean is the problem
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.