Views: 104520|Replies: 360

Before marrying to your man/woman....you should [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-1 11:30:30 |Display all floors
What are the ten important things you want to talk to your man/woman before marrying him/her?

I will list the first seven examples...if you like, fill in the remaining three or come up with your own ten items!...your choice!

1) How many kids do I want and you want?....one ....five....ten...!!!!
2) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ issues...too little, too much, your account , my account...stock, no stock....etc.
3) Sex....hahahahaha....too big, too small, too frequent, too infrequent, too active, too passive, ....etc.
4) Division of labor....dishes, cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping, working, not working, washing toilet bowl, looking after elders...etc
5) leisure activities...5 days a week dancing...too much , too little, too frequent, too infrequent, crazy in hot rod, body building...etc.
6) place of residency....Beijing, Ottawa, Washington DC, big city, small city, no-man land, underground, international space station...etc.
7) Right and wrong issues....smoking is wrong, taking a nap is right, forgiving is wrong, punishing is right, having sex 10 times a week is right, eating 10 times a day is wrong...etc.
8) ?????????
9) ?????????
10) ?????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 11:47:36 |Display all floors
8)massage feet every night before sleep,

all we need is a slave/maid?

so,add more in 7) Right and wrong issue,
cuddling is wrong,swooping is right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 12:31:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-7-1 11:30
What are the ten important things you want to talk to your man/woman before marrying him/her?

I will list the first seven examples...if you like, fill in the remaining three or come up with your ...

1) How many kids do I want and you want?....2 is perfect,one is a boy,one is a girl
2) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ issues... we have our own account to spread risk, but we both predominate them.list  how much we spend in living expense,how much we spend on our holiday, how much we should save to provide (furthure)children's education fee.or something like that.
3) Sex....do whatever we want
4) Division of labor....dishes, cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping, working, not working, washing toilet bowl, looking after elders...depends on our own job
5) leisure activities...5 days a week dancing,work out,make a party with families,friends
6) place of residency....anywhere if it's a nice place,also good for children's education
7) Right and wrong issues....smoking is ok, taking a nap is right, forgiving is necessary, punishing is right if it's a good way, having sex 10 times a week if both we want, eating 10 times a day is ok if it's good for health...etc.
8) treat me well  same like before getting married?should answer yes though i doubt it's not true(i like sweet words)
9) will you love me forever? should answer yes(though it's impossible)
10) tell me the truth if you dont love me any more?(should answer yes coz it's good for both of us)

[ Last edited by joanna_he at 2007-7-1 12:34 PM ]
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 12:50:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongpaocheez at 2007-7-1 11:47
8)massage feet every night before sleep,

all we need is a slave/maid?

so,add more in 7) Right and wrong issue,
cuddling is wrong,swooping is right

i like massage and i will give him a nice massage too after hard working  

[ Last edited by joanna_he at 2007-7-1 12:51 PM ]
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 13:08:30 |Display all floors
Why do you ask a question that is impossible to answer?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 14:06:15 |Display all floors
I probably would ask him how many kids he wants...as I really just want to have one....if he wants one as well...no problem at all..if he wants more...we can always discuss about it....

Other than that....i really dont have many questions to ask him...ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 14:06:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bachy2 at 2007-7-1 13:08
Why do you ask a question that is impossible to answer?

coz gals always concern this kind of question,so do i
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.