Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-29 15:01:47 |Display all floors

I don't know how to comfort you.

Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2007-8-28 10:53
recently i begin to bore the life style that i live,  particularly  i  miss my parents.i often suspect  the correct of my
choice.sometimes i feel i cann't persist  again.it is full of  antinomy in ...

I don't know how to comfort you.
I have never left my home, though I lived near the firm, but I can go home every week just like living in school before.

Today I received an E-mail which said life seems to take a bus.
We know the beginning and the ending, but we can’t foreknow what will happen on the way.

Someone enjoys the sight out of the window leisurely; someone bears the jam and hustle embarrassedly.
But he feels gratified comparing with others pasting on the door and likely dropping down.
Seat is the most necessary to keep comfort and grace, so it is always striven by many people.
Somebody is lucky to have a seat at once.
Somebody is hapless to keep sitting even though all of passengers sit down.
Sometimes others seats become empty, but only the seat beside you is always occupied.
When you decide and leave away, the person on that seat just leaves as also.

So don't give up halfway.
I think you will achieve your dream if insisting.
I remember a lyric, "Don't experience the rain and wind, how can you see the rainbow?"
You can cry and howl here and all of the friends in the forum will support you.
Cheer up, my dear!
Be strong!
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-30 16:30:34 |Display all floors
i am angry very much.just now i wrote my diary in the word,i don't know how i have canceled it.i cann't find it.
i don't want to write it again.i am depressed now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 08:48:01 |Display all floors
It will be showed slowly.
Don't be dpress, it is not lost.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-4 14:29:53 |Display all floors
I hate the farewell.but I have to often suffer it.though I have had countless experiences about farewell.
nevertheless I still don’t learn to say bye lightly.it make me grieved every time,especially
Separating with good friends,I am sad more. Because most of them willn’t be met again.some person
Who live with you only several months will impress you.i am a girl who cherish the friendship very much.
i often recall the days that have spent with them.sometimes I laugh happly when I rember some fine things.
yesterday the girl who has lived in the bedroom next to mine left for xinjiang.we have a good time.i don’t
know when we can meet again.but I will miss her constantly.she makes me learn many things from her.i am grateful to her.i hope that  she can be happy in the future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 17:34:27 |Display all floors
I will be here if you need.
I won't go away if you like.
You can chat with me on MSN or by email if you are willing.
msn: babyfox.zl@hotmail.com
email:babyfox.zl@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-7 16:17:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eva_21 at 2007-9-5 17:34
I will be here if you need.
I won't go away if you like.
You can chat with me on MSN or by email if you are willing.
msn: babyfox.zl@hotmail.com
email:babyfox.zl@163.com

when i saw your words,i couldn't  control my tears out of my eyes.you make me feel warm.i have
remerbered  your email and add it in my msn.i will contact you,after i cope with these things.please
accept my sincere thanks again.it is the most  happiest for me to see these.i will do a  happy  person   and enjoy  the color life.i will continue to endeavor  to do what  i  want ! let us encourage each other to realize
our dreams!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-10 16:12:21 |Display all floors
I got up earlier in the weeken morning.i opened the curtain.it was raining.from the window of my room,I saw
the person who were walking in the rain.i had a sudden impulse to the rain for a stroll.
It was ever a nice thing for me to stroll in the fine rain. i haven’t have the experience for a long time. when I
was a student in my college,I like to bring a radio with me to stroll in rainy days.i may either think what I want
or not.i enjoyed that sense.i didn’t know when it has been far away from me.i had to have a exclamation for
fleeting time.i decided to find the sense again.so I went out of the house into the fine rain.i walked along the
road beside the street for a long distance.but  I couldn't find the sense as I wanted.i couldn't help signing.i
see it is my mood that is different as past. Bygones are bygones.bygone sense may not find again. So we
can only hold today to enjoy what we want!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.