Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-4 21:41:03 |Display all floors
Time passes quickly, i can't rember that i wrote the feelings for the last diary in last year. every day, it is  always spent by other things, at last i don't know what i have done. i hope i can insist in writing the diary from now on.

Use magic tools Report

~

Post time 2014-4-5 19:26:16 |Display all floors
ephil_cn Post time: 2014-4-4 21:41
Time passes quickly, i can't rember that i wrote the feelings for the last diary in last year. every ...

to spare 1 hour for writing and reading?
I'd like to read Jokes, stories, what touched us.....happened around us.

Use magic tools Report

~

Post time 2014-4-5 19:36:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ~ at 2014-4-5 19:39

Yesterday I attended a meeting about anti-4-style. The party members are going to criticize themselves and others. The Party members are going to seek criticisms from the People.

Hahahaa...It's part of jokes and flattering.Only not serious one would be raised. The leaders cost too much energy and time in work, at last it would hurt the leaders' health and the party's achievements in future. The leaders didn't rule enough. The leaders are kind to the following members too much. The leaders need to have much more powers.

Now, We often say that people are not stupid, not sincere too much, as people in 1960s~1970s' culture revolution. People won't tell the real problems anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-4-8 21:36:49 |Display all floors
Why don't u write more?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 13:37:25 |Display all floors
I have written some feelings in the blog, so it is little time to come here. From now on, i will come here constantly and chat with you ! I also hope i can see you constantly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 09:04:24 |Display all floors
Today is the first day of Sep. this year will be end after 4 four months.  The important thing in this year is to decorate my house. The decoration has been end basicly, it still needs some time to buy the furnitures for the house. I am going to move the new house before the sep will be end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-3-5 11:47:28 |Display all floors
I come here again and browse many daily record, deep emotion. it is regretful for me not to meet these old friends that ever accompanied me at here...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.