Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-22 15:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dada3hongkong at 2010-12-22 09:22

Take some medicine, coz I know once you are coughing, it is very difficult to recover without doing nothing to it. Your computer must be lattop, otherwise it won't get broken easily. Cheer up ...

thank you for your concern! i am much better today!:)

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-24 19:21:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2010-12-22 15:27
you had written very well,i have learn a lot from you! thank you!

Thanks for sharing your diary here.
I want to read your diary for english study, however, yesterday, It turned nothing new after I click. This morning again nothing. It is kind of selfish to hide those things fun or touched you deep in your heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-25 16:51:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2010-12-24 19:21

Thanks for sharing your diary here.
I want to read your diary for english study, however, yesterday, It turned nothing new after I click. This morning again nothing. It is kind of selfish to hid ...

You can read my diary, i really appreciate it.  thank you for your encouragement. I think we should study and exchange each other. I also hope you can write diary , let me have the chance to study from you! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-25 17:34:49 |Display all floors
it is the Christmas Day today. Time passes rapidly. it seems yesterday that  the Chiristmas of 2009 is over. sometimes i can hardly believe that it is a year over again. I can still remeber  the christams day of last year. that time i was beijing. I have a good friends that she works in beijing.  that day she
do chafing dish herself, she call me  before we can leave the office.  she invited me to enjoy the chafing dish. I was  greatly  excited, it seemed that i had never eat the chafing dish. perhaps I dislike the city of beijing, i alway feel that it is indifferent among people. besides my good friends, it is seldom people to take care of me.  especially ,when it is festival, a lonely feeling will come from my heart. if i haven't had my friend in that city, it will be more intense that day. so when i recieved her telephone,  a  feeling of warmth washed over me.
      that day, we left the office eariler than common with the permission of the company. I watched the landscape through the window of the bus,i felt it is so beautiful that city for the first time. i took  a photograph by my computer on the way. Because the people were so many that it took my a hour from
our company to my friend's home. if it isn't festival, i think i have been very angry for the  traffic jam, because i don't like to wait. but that day , i was not.
After i arrived at my friend's home, the chafing dish had boiled. we start to eat with the complain of my friend because i was late.
      today , I am chengdu, i don't know how my firend will enjoy her chirstmas. i miss her very much. i can only stay the lab to do my work today. i hope
all people can be happy !

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-25 21:18:56 |Display all floors
Today is the Chistmas day. time flies so fast,  and I can't believe Christmas has come around again so soon! It seems like only yesterday I spent the last Christmas EVE with my friend  in Beijing. ...

hehe...I knew little about Christmas holiday, but I knew a lot about the colorful city life in Chengdu.

Merry Christmas to All.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-12-25 09:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-26 11:09:00 |Display all floors
Perhaps it was very tired in last year,  I can't always focus my mind on my study. I will congratulate after three months. Though i tell myself to work hard in my mind very day, when i face the compute,i don't want to do anything that relates to my paper. I don't know why i am so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-1 13:34:27 |Display all floors
Today is a fine day,but it is gray for me. Because today is the day that the examination results of CET4 and CET6 were stuck up. Some people are cheerful, while some people are sad.I am put in the team who doesn’t pass the examination by one goal. I can’t simply accept the scores. I don’t know what I can say. I don’t also know if I lack of a little fortune as other classmates say. It was also last time that I could’t pass the examination by several points. Perhaps it does really need forture for me. I say so not for I find excuse for my failure,but for I don’t indeed know why it is so every time. Though my English is not very good, I feel it is no problem to pass the examination. Because my English scores is always good in other examination. It can’t only pass the examination of CET. This morning when I knew my scores, I could’t impress my mind. I sat opposite the computer. I did’t want to say a word. It made me lose my heart. I didn’t even want to learn English in following days.I began to feel bored for the English.though I also know that I study English not only for the examination, the examination scores can’t prove anything in some tune, I can’t still control my mood.
      The noon I ate too much because of angry, I walked on the playground alone,I hoped my mind could relieve. I heared the sound that talked about the scores of the examination everywhere. After I had walked around the playgroud for a long time.My mood began to feel relief. No matter how the result has be exist, nothing I can change. I can only face the reality. I can’t give up English study because examination. I will continue to try my efforts to study. I feel the warm sunlight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.