Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-13 09:30:45 |Display all floors
it is getting cooler and cooler these days.  The autumn has been coming.but  today  morning i feel the winter coming. when i went out
for work, i walked on the road through the company, the wind made me  feel cold. this is the first that i feel cold in the autumn.
     i haven't lived in the north for several years,  i feel i can't adapt to the climate in beijing. I dislike the wind in beijing . I miss the climate in chengdu, though it isn't warmer in the winter, it don't has the wind. also it isn't so cold as beijing. i hope i can come back chengdu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 11:12:22 |Display all floors
I had bought some Skincares from taobao before several days,  I hadn't recieved them in these days. I couldn't wait again,so i contacted
the shopper,why hadn't my skincares arrived? I had paid the bill for several days. She said that she had send the skincares for seveeral
days, i also feel strange. but she said again she had investigated that the skincare had arrived at  chengdu in the saturday. I knew why i cann't
always recieve the skincares, i am beijing now,i remember i have modified the address which  i  had recieved from .  perhaps i didn't save after i had modified it. but no matter what my commodities had been chengdu, i need to make my friends recieve the  commodities,then she sent to me  from chengdu. when i called her,she said that she had recieved my skincares. at first , she was puzzled that she hadn't bought any
commdity, but when she opened the box  and  looked at  the commodities, she thought that they  were perhaps mine.
      yesterday moon ,she sent it from chengdu to beijing for me , i thank her for this.   I don't know what i should say to this thing.  I hope i willn't make such mistake in futrue!

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2009-10-20 11:13 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-5 11:19:15 |Display all floors
I feel upset very much today. I haven't modified the procedure for serveral.  I want to finish it for this week,but it  seem unimposible.  i have
no way to do with  them. i want to ask for my coleague to help me, but they haven't come here today. i am very worried about them. I alway feel that they are easy, when i begin to do really, I don't know why to do. sometimes i lose my heart , perhaps I shouldn't do this form  the
first. if i give up it from now, i maybe be happy than i do it, but i don't want to do so. though it is difficult  for me now,i believe i can do very
well . i will always work hard!

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2009-11-5 11:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-21 11:18:42 |Display all floors
recently,it is a series of  things for me. first, my computer was broken. It  was the reason that i had overthrowed a cup of water by the computer,then the water poured into the computer. I had to send the computer to computer repair center .It wasn't four months that my computer had been bought. It made me angry because my careless.
   It is at that afternoon that  my computer had been finished the repair,i began to catch a cold. it isn't recovery unitl today. I cough very day, it is more
serious in night, so i am hardly asleep well every day. My metal state isn't good for these days. My CET6  was affected seriously because of ill.  I don't
know why i am so bad luck. now  I only hope my healthy can recover as soon as possible!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-21 15:19:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2010-12-21 11:18
recently,it is a series of  things for me. first, my computer was broken. It  was the reason that i had overthrowed a cup of water by the computer,then the water poured into the computer. I had to  ...

Over the past few days, bad lucks have come one after another.
My lovely laptop was hurt first. One day, I knocked a cup of water down onto my poor laptop. I hurried to send him to ER. (Repair Center) Four months past, at last I received the phone call that the laptop was repaired. But on the exact afternoon when I took him back from the repair center, a bad cold stroke me. Coughing from time to time, I suffered seriously from insomnia at night time. Followingly, the nasty cold and bad moon affected my CET-6 exam a lot.
Today, I see a sign of recovering, wish I would be back to good health ASAP. And now I am wondering what lead to a series of unfortunate. What the hell have I done wrong? How to stop this streak of bad luck?
+++++++++++++
I'm an english learning beginner, and wrote down the above with the help of the dictionary.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-12-24 07:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 09:22:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2010-12-21 11:18
recently,it is a series of  things for me. first, my computer was broken. It  was the reason that i had overthrowed a cup of water by the computer,then the water poured into the computer. I had to  ...

Take some medicine, coz I know once you are coughing, it is very difficult to recover without doing nothing to it. Your computer must be lattop, otherwise it won't get broken easily. Cheer up, things will turn to the good aspect once your mind is changed.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 15:27:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2010-12-21 15:19

Over the past few days, bad lucks have come one after another.
My lovely laptop was hurt first. One day, I knocked a cup of water down onto my poor laptop. I hurried to send him to ER. (Repair  ...

you had written very well,i have learn a lot from you! thank you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.