Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-3 10:43:02 |Display all floors
feelings is always with hurt and pains,when you love someone who don't love you,it hurts ,and when you know thefinal result that he have no feeling about  you,we feel depressed,hurt and failure.It's not the thing we can control,so let it be.   After all tomorow is another day,you never know when the right  guy walk into your world,so be patient and cheerful:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-3 14:38:57 |Display all floors
what a pity man !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 16:09:26 |Display all floors
It is almost half of year that i haven't come here.I cann't  hardly remember my password. sometimes  
i want to write something,but when i sit against computer , i don't know what i should say.it seems that my
thought is confusion. I cann't  reorganize  clearly like my live. recently i am lack of strength that go upward.
i amn't satisfied with  own condition. there are many things that i should do.but i don''t  always want to do,
which i remember in my heart and make me upset. i don't want to exchange with classmates.i throw myself
in the  TV serials that encourage people and hope to be encouraged. but i feel it isn't effective for me this
time. i don't indeed know how to change the condition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-6 14:58:31 |Display all floors
today i called  my mother.I can feel that she is still sick through the voice from the telephone,though she  always denied . I know she don't want to make me be worried about her. i feel  guilty  after i have called with my mother every time. my parents have four children. they  bring up us and are   always proud of us,when we gain
achievements in our work or study. they seldom consider themselves. what they  think  are their sons and daughters forever. they are more and more elder , their  health  is also always dimishing. now several of us are in the different cities. my parents are living in my hometown. we cann't come back home except for the
holidays, not mention to take care of them.  before this year,i don't always feel my parents are older, in my
heart they still seem in their forty years old.but last year i came back home,suddenly i felt they were older. i
cann't impress my sad in my inner.this year when i came back, every time i called them. i was worried about
their health.if i could hear from their voice the difference as usual, my mood would get bad . i am indeed
guilty about them,i cann't do any thing during they are sick. i hope all parents, in the world, can be healthy and happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 16:36:43 |Display all floors
I haven't  learned english for several months. I fell difficult to write now. A moment ago ,I browsed my email, I found the email that i
had ever written  for my english teacher. I can't believe that it is my writting. if i willn't study again, it will be worse!
      today i have heared from my classmate's email, it said that my degree in english exzamination had passed. I am very glad to it. though
it had passed, yet i should insist on my english study. i can't only study english for examination. i will endeavor !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-12 20:32:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-6-26 21:25
Good morning ephil - What is your dream?

I offer you a thought that has comforted me - Life is a pile of stones. Some you can lift. Some you cannot. Some you push. Some you carry. But if you pi ...

Good comparison...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-13 09:08:29 |Display all floors
Good comparison... [/quote]

Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.