Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-10-3 16:11

he/she who eats the apple knows how sweet it is

he/she who accidentally bites the apple seeds knows how bitter it is

the longer to let go, the longer the sorrow

in the end, time will ...

it is true,i agree with you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-4 14:20:03 |Display all floors
The holiday will be end,i had been about to walk here and there, but i only went out a day for a park,other time i almost  stay  at  school. many people have the same thoughts as me,the traffic was crowded,. it is tired to go out
in such holiday.
    It is strange for me,when i was chongqing,i felt nothing. atter leaving,i feel it is good very much.i often recall
the city,the persons who i have known,i feel they are familiar and kind,even  chongqing dialect,which  i ever didn't like to hear most, i want to hear it now,as if it is our hometown dialect.i regret that i hadn't gone some scenic
spots,when i was there.though it isn't far from chengdu,i feel it is difficult to go back on usual unless there are
important things.
    yesterday i looked at the photoes that  were made in jiangjin of chongqing.i was so excited that i wanted
to go back immediately.when can i go back again?

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-10-4 02:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-10 20:47:56 |Display all floors
These days ,when we have lessons,there are many students leaving one after another during the class.,
especially in pulic classes.the teachers continue  their classes,as if they haven't see this.I don't know
whether their inner are the same as the faces.whether their inner are clam or not.I always think this
question. perhaps it is the reason that i have an experiences about teaching the students.so i want to know  these teachers'  inner .my thinking come back in early 2007.     
    That time i quited my old job and prepared  for chongqing,it was just the winter holiday for the students.
our  classmate of  senior  high school  established a school to teach the students in the holidays.He hoped i could help him as a teacher.He arranged  the second grade mathematics of  junior high school for me.it
was no problem for me to teach the course.It was difficult to manage the students for me in classes.some
of them often talked with each other lowly.some students hardly listened  the lensons.I told them all that i
could say.I hoped that they could listen in classes.sometimes i told them some stories to courage them
after the classes.it made  me disappointed  that they didn't care about my words.every day i spent much time to prepare the coures for them.I tried my best to teach them ,helping my classmate,too.because it wasn't easy
to establish so school. i knew that he believed me to let me teach the course.
      when i found the students who hadn't had a lesson or talked in class,i was so angry and sad.I felt my
time was wasted in vain.I was disappointed  to those students.sometimes because of that,my mood  was   bad very much,i didn't know how to continue my class.some teachers said that i shouldn't be serious to
those students who didn't want to learn,because they never wanted to learn,their parents only wanted to find a secure place for them in holidays.those teachers also said that  they had accoustomed themselves to that.so
they  were  never mind.though i knew the truth,i couldn't still control myself  not to be angry.i still stopped  
them talking in class .some students didn't like me,because they though i had interfered their free.though my
inner was sad for this.but i still continued all that i shoud do.a month went by rapidly,it was time to exam for the period learning.I found many datums tor their test questions in order to be close to the entrance examination of
senior high school.I hoped they could know the difficulty as possible as earlier.when i got out my test qustions,
all teachers almost said that they were too difficult to the students,they also said if the students couldn't get
good  scores, their parents wouldn't be satisfied with the school,it would have influnce to  recruit students
for next  holiday.i was silent deep.i knew what it would mean for my classmate.i asked for the advice from
my classmate.he said that he always believed me, i might do what i wanted.i decided to use the test
questions after hearing his words.i also knew  i had tried my best to do what i should do to the students,i
thought if they had listened earnest,their scores wouldn't be very bad.i thought  i could face the students' parents and  the students.i thought that they would understand me some day.
    later  in  my surprise,  some students  got   hundred  in every class.other students' scores weren't very bad.
when i awarded the encouragement for them,some students came to me  and hugged me closely,  they
thanked me ceaselessly.i couldn't control my tears out my eyes,all weary vanished at that time.i felt my
payment got return from their behave.some students asked me whether i would come the next holiday.
i hadn't answered them,i only told they could learn earnest whosoever would be their teacher the next
holiday.the last year when i was chongqing,in the summer vacation,my classmate called me and said some
students and their parents asked whether i would continue to teach that course in that holiday.they hoped
to see me again.my classmate said he felt glad hearing that not only for me but also him.i was excited for that.
my tears was full of  my eyes again.
      from the experiences,i feel that it isn't easy to be a teacher.it is more difficult not to angry ,when the
students don't learn in class.now when i find my classmates escaping the class,i recall  my experiences.
    that day i told my classmates if it was me,i would be angry very much to this during the class.they smiled and said that the teachers in universities weren't the same as the middle school.they have
accustomed themselves to this.they also said i needed to adapt this.i had nothing to say but be silent.

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-10-10 09:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-17 17:38:01 |Display all floors
Every night,when i go out  the laboratory with tired body,what i want at first is running it has become my
habit every day.if some day i haven't run because of somethings,i feel  it lacks something that day.
    I  was a gril who ever disliked sports most from my childhood to adult ,not to mention the running.I can
recall the period of my senior school.that time i hardly spent my all morning execises in the WC,because of
escaping running.every morning the teachers checked the students'  amount  at the beginning and the end,
so i had to go to the playground,after they had checked the amount ,some of us who couldn't run hid ourselves in the WC and waited for the second checking.perhaps it was the reason that my body  wasn't always very
good, i felt i couldn't breathe when i had run several steps, all the morning time i would spend very tired.so i
did.
      Last year my back and shoulder were so discomfortable that i couldn't sit at the desk long time.i had to go to
see the doctors.They said that i needed to exercise constantly,it wasn't effective only by medicine.that time
i was reviewing for the entrance examination of postgraduate.in order to save the cost,i choosed running.it
didn't need any expenses.at the beginning,i only could run one step and walk two steps.i insisted evey day,
gradually,i could run two- three  circles around the runway of the stadium for 1000 miles,later i could run ten
circles.i had liked to run slowly in the course of running.i felt it could not only exercise the body but also free
the pressure.when i was upset, i went to run. I always insisted until the examination was over. my body was better than pervous.I decided to insist the sport.i also liked the sport more.
       now it is more convenient for me to run in the school than perious stadium.i will hold on ! every night
i run alone on the runway, i can think what i have done today and what i will do tomorrow.i enjoy the sport!

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-10-17 08:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-18 09:16:12 |Display all floors
Great, come on, I run to the supermarket every morning, but the way is too short, only 500 meter maybe.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-18 15:35:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-10-18 09:16
Great, come on, I run to the supermarket every morning, but the way is too short, only 500 meter maybe.

Not bad! You may run back and forth.if you insist on running more distance constantly ,you will have the same feel as me.we all insist on running !

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-10-18 03:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-1 22:32:18 |Display all floors
I feel sad today. Recently, I find that i like a boy who is the same class as me. In the recent several
parties,his care give me too much consolation and warmth.i think,perhaps,he has the same feelings
as me.i often miss him when I can’t meet him. I feel happy when I chat with him on line in the night,
though I say to him activly most of the time on  line.i often think whether he recalls me or not in daily. I
hope I can see him every day,but I don’t want to make him know this.yeterday afternoon I went to watch
the basketball match that he participated.i always watched from start to finish.when I saw him activing on
the stadium, I was excited in my inner.i hoped he could see me,I also hoped he could be excited,when he
saw me.today we had the dinner together,talking too much.we were all glad.i remembered a thing when I
came back.so I sent him the message, in the result,his reply made me disappointed.though I hadn’t said about my feelings,I could feel that he didn’t like me by that thing. I don’t know whether I am too sensitive or not.i don’t also know whether I shoud give up from tomorrow. why am I so failure in feelings?

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-11-1 10:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.