Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-28 12:32:37 |Display all floors
girl 's heart is really hard to read,I have been messed up by girl's mind and thoughts. I'm a loser to deal with girls. I don't understand since you like that man,why you girl choose to forget him instead of close to him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-28 12:36:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-9-25 16:35
My best friend called me,she never calls me usually unless she has important things.i heared the sob
sound from the telephone.she didn't always say any words for long time,i didn't know what was  ...

From this story,I can feel that once a girl love one man truly,she 'll devote all herself to that man;if this love failed,she will be very hurt and heart-broken and hard to recover herself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-30 09:50:20 |Display all floors
I  agree with your opinion.It is very painful  but I caanot help .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-30 13:51:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 21:39:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-9-28 12:36

From this story,I can feel that once a girl love one man truly,she 'll devote all herself to that man;if this love failed,she will be very hurt and heart-broken and hard to recover herself.

it is true.recently she calls me and cries every time.that day she said she felt weary and didn't want to go
on her life.when i heared this,i couldn't control my tears.indeed it is serious srtike to her this time.i didn't
know how i could consolate her.i was worried about her that night .i called her again ,but the telephone
was shutted down.i thought  something had happened.i recalled her words that she had said.the more i
recalled,the more i was tension.later,it was 12 clock that she told me that she went to walk  without
telephone with her. these days she has been nanjing in order to relieve herself.i hope that she can be
happy ,when she comes back beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-2 21:44:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by w_sming2008 at 2008-9-30 13:51

thank you !  none can help her except for herself. she must go out from sad mood by herself. i hope she
can relieve early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-3 16:11:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-10-2 21:39

it is true.recently she calls me and cries every time.that day she said she felt weary and didn't want to go
on her life.when i heared this,i couldn't control my tears.indeed it is serious srtik ...

he/she who eats the apple knows how sweet it is

he/she who accidentally bites the apple seeds knows how bitter it is

the longer to let go, the longer the sorrow

in the end, time will cure the sore heart
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.