Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-8-21 16:38:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sannili at 2008-8-21 16:32

Hey ,guy .glad to meet you here. It seems that you are an experienced man . could you give me more useful suggestions?

Sorry,I'm just a normal student when in college,never enter student union,so I don't have such experience and can't help you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 17:21:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sannili at 2008-8-21 14:05
Hi ,my effraction to your space is by chance since I am a newcomer in this forum, I took a whole noontime to appreciate your diary, and the only thing I read in your mood is a sense of loneliness.  ...

Turtle: Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach

Above is like karma story!!!

Good & pls keep it up
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-22 14:32:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sannili at 2008-8-21 14:05
Hi ,my effraction to your space is by chance since I am a newcomer in this forum, I took a whole noontime to appreciate your diary, and the only thing I read in your mood is a sense of loneliness.  ...

Thank you very very much!I am deeply affected by your words so that i can't control my  tears.you are a
minded girl,a perfect girl ,too. last year i came to chongqing,i wanted to take the examination  on
postgratuate,in order to live,i had to get a job that i disliked.i hoped that i could have time to learn off duty,
but it wasn't what i had wanted.i was often given too much work after off duty.because i had no time to
learn,it made me feel upset.my mood was often bad,i didn't want to tell my  friends in other cities.i
hardly had friend that time in the city.i didn't want  to tell my parents ,i didn't want to make them bother with me.i felt too
much pressure. it was a hard road for me,i paid too much effort in past  several months.today i am glad
to tell you that i have passed the entrance examination of postgratuate,my scores is no bad.i will go to scholl in september.i is still on duty today,it is my last day in the company.i hope you can come here
constantly in future!i have made you my good friend,i hope we can often  exchange since today.thanks a
lot again!
    i haven't writen in english for several months,i feel difficult a little!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-22 14:39:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-8-21 10:24
keep up  good work and hold on

Thank you for your encouragement! i think that we will become good friends.:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-25 14:49:04 |Display all floors
i miss my a friend especially rainy day . he left for another city two months ago,i feel it have been
several centuries.i have little pleasure since he have left.he is my best friend at here.he always made me
happy,when we had a conversation.he had the same opinions as  me in many aspects.so i was excited
when we met .after he left,sometimes i feel lone without person who can talk with me like him.i will leave
here after several days.the next year  he will come back,i don't know whether i can meet him again.i don't
know whether wo can talk so happy  as the former,too.but i still hope the day that he will come back can arrive,
though i willn't be here the next year.after all the city that i will go isn't far away from here, i can come back
conveniently.

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-8-25 02:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-26 17:22:58 |Display all floors
Hey, glad to meet u again. First, congratulation on your success. I think you are really a hardworking girl. And please firmly believe that your endeavor will be rewarding sooner or later.
   Don’t cry, fragile girl. An sentimental girl. Hmm ,me too. Compared with those unlucky person, we are really lucky
Sorry, I am busily engaged in something today, so my reply is so short. I will reply you as soon as possible. Wish you have a good mood everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-28 10:24:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sannili at 2008-8-26 17:22
Hey, glad to meet u again. First, congratulation on your success. I think you are really a hardworking girl. And please firmly believe that your endeavor will be rewarding sooner or later.
   Don’ ...

the day  before yesterday i went to chengdu and delivered my some luggages .yesterday evening i came
back.  today i will do work handover,i hope it is smooth,so i can have a rest from tomorrow to school
opening.it is what i want.i came to chongqing more than a year,but i seldom go out and walk here and
there.working and learning almost occupate my all time in daily life.my computer was carried to chengdu,it is
regretful that i willn't write and exchange with you constantly  before the period of school opening, i am real
gald to meet you at here,i feel you have been my a old friend,a friend who understands me. i hope you can
be happy everyday !

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-8-28 10:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.