Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-10 16:23:54 |Display all floors
I got up earlier in the weeken morning.i opened the curtain.it was raining.from the window of my room,I saw
the person who were walking in the rain.i had a sudden impulse to the rain for a stroll.
It was ever a nice thing for me to stroll in the fine rain. i haven’t have the experience for a long time. when I
was a student in my college,I like to bring a radio with me to stroll in rainy days.i may either think what I want
or not.i enjoyed that sense.i didn’t know when it has been far away from me.i had to have a exclamation for
fleeting time.i decided to find the sense again.so I went out of the house into the fine rain.i walked along the
road beside the street for a long distance.but I couldn’t find the sense as I wanted.i couldn’t help signing.
i see it is my mood that is different as past. Bygones are bygones.bygone sense may not find again. So we
can only hold today to enjoy what we want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 09:09:47 |Display all floors
When we are kids, we long for growing up.
When we are grown-up, we long for return to the past.
Because there are many nicenesses both in these two periods.
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-18 17:50:26 |Display all floors
hearing of the boss will  go to nanjing  on bussiness in this saturday, i feel cheerful !i wish the time passes
rapidly.i also hope she can stay at there more longer .then i can do some things that i want at my spare
time.i don't know how many  have the same ideas as me in our company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-24 17:17:39 |Display all floors
Today our boss assigns me to deliver the moon cakes for several companies who cooperate with us in
projects. She told me repeatedly that I must deliver them to the specify persons. She said that it is the assignment.but it is difficult for me to do so things.i don’t wll to do this.but I can’t reject,too. So i began to worry
about being rejected before I went out of the company. I have never delivered the gifts to the persons who
relate us in business before.i am embarrassed to do such things.but I have to do it.i was always thinking ,
on my way to the destinations, if they would reject ,what I should say and do .I thought so much that I feel tied..to my surprise, all my worry is superfluous.it wasn't what I had thought at all. Not only did they receive
but also I couldn’t find any embarrassment on their faces.it Seemed that they regarded  it as a very natural thing.this make me feel that I am so laggard. as if I just graduate from the college for several days. Until today,I see that this has been a social problem. no one feels embarrassed when they receive the gifts from the
business. It is accustomed to receive these . I don’t know what I can say, I only feel sorrowful to live in so a
society! Perhaps my thoughts is Immature,but I can’t change it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 13:05:14 |Display all floors
The weather is too bad recently .It isn’t convenient for us who are far away from home to go home .the accidences often occur. My parents are afraid of my security,yesterday they called me and told me not to go home,if it will continue to snow in follow several days.i miss my parents very much.i hope I can have a pair of  wings,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 10:10:08 |Display all floors
I accustom myself to watch through the window of my bedroom,i may think what i want ,i also may think
nothing.i spent some time on it every night.but recently i amn't interested in anything include watching the scenery.i don't want to think  and act.it seems that i haven't  been able to control myself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 14:53:19 |Display all floors
hi,come on,be strong,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.