Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-27 15:19:38 |Display all floors
Ephil, give you a warm hug. Hope you go through dark and unhappiness soon.
I can understand all your feeling and unhappiness, because every young girl far away from hometown will have similar experience,similar feeling. You're not lonely.
don't give up your dream,don't yield to bad mood.
Tell yourself : " I must be strong enough".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-27 15:21:45 |Display all floors
I can understand all your feeling and unhappiness, because every young girl far away from hometown will have similar experience,similar feeling. You're not lonely.
don't give up your dream,don't yield to bad mood.
Tell yourself : " I must be strong enough".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 10:12:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sunny2005liu at 2007-8-27 15:21
I can understand all your feeling and unhappiness, because every young girl far away from hometown will have similar expe ...

thank you for your understanding!i  will endeavor to realize my dream!i appriate it when i have seen your
words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 10:53:47 |Display all floors
recently i begin to bore the life style that i live,  particularly  i  miss my parents.i often suspect  the correct of my
choice.sometimes i feel i cann't persist  again.it is full of  antinomy in my mind.i am tired.yerterday afternoon
i went back home,i don't want to do what i do every day.i saw around the house that i have lived.i saw the
coffee that i had bought for long time,but i seldom have it.yesterday  i suddenly want to have it, though it was
8 o'clock in the envening,i did so.you can imagine what will happen after having a coffee in the evening.
i cann't be asleep until 4 o'clock in this morning.i reminded the live that i was lanzhou.i recalled the perfect
things that i had practised in lanzhou.i gave up such things for my  dream ,i ever took pains for it.but still i am
failure.it makes me lose my confidence.i am afraid of being failure again.so i cann't decide a thing lightly.
recently my mood is bad very much.my body is bad ,too.time passes rapidly,the sun rises and falls ,it will
be september,i feel i haven't get anything.i am at a loss for the future.i don't know how to face myself.
sometimes i indeed dislike my personality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 11:38:40 |Display all floors
yesterday my colleagues told me that i am more fatter than previous.i cann't believe what she have said.
because it is hot, my appetite isn't good.i eat little food every day,i think that it may not grow fat,certainly i
haven't measure my weight for long time.today morning,i want to dress mysellf in trouserses.i find that i cann't
find a trouserse fits me.they are all tight for me.i believe what they have said.i cann't understand !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 11:11:48 |Display all floors
recently my life is out of order,today morning i woke in 4 o'clock,but i cann't be asleep again.so i only can get
up.my stomach was disorder.i thought that it  was  hungry,because i went out of the company for some
things,when i went back home,it was 9 o'clock in the evening,i felt feeble and dizzy.i don't want to eat anything.later i was asleep .when i woke up so earlier ,i thought i should cook some gruel for myself,i cann't wait .i put
the rices in the boiling water,then i began to read the book ,i forgot what i had done.i read the book for a
minitues,i felt tired.so i went to bed,i only wanted  to lie several minitues,i didn't know when i had been
asleep.when i woke up again,it was 8 o'clock.all things were terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 13:38:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2007-8-23 14:10
I asked for two days leave because of my skin allergy on my faces.it is discomfortable very much
I always want to scratch it but I cann’t do so. I only can take the medicine that contains the tra ...

I am sorry I have to express in Chinese.

我的脸也过敏好久了,看了好了又发作了,药膏不敢多涂了
我现在用“洋甘菊纯露”作纸膜敷,治过敏的,好像有点好处
洗脸买了雅漾的修复洁面乳,听我同学介绍,肯定不会引起过敏的据说
过敏还是反复的在发作,痒痒的,上周更恐怖,都有硬硬的块,现在起码看不出来了,只是摸得到一粒粒小的
但愿明天会更好
天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.