Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-4 09:37:08 |Display all floors
i often tell myself that the process is more important than the result.but when i will face the result,i fell nervously.i hope i can be successful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 16:28:46 |Display all floors
last week,i asked for a leave to chengdu,when i arrived in chengdu,i felt i had gone back lanzhou.because i
saw many persons driving bikes as the same lanzhou in the street ,it can hardly see bike in the street in chongqing.
   it is only several months for me to leave chongqing,perhaps i willn't come back again.i don't like the city
especially,but my inner is discomfortable,when i remind i will leave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 09:32:39 |Display all floors
I haven't written my diary for long time, i am glad to see so many new friends here.recently i almost go out
every day for work,it is short for me to stay in the office.sometimes i want to write diary ,but i don't know why it
is i can't login the forum .today i want to try it again.if it still can't login,i will register new username.it is
exciting,i can enter the forum today.i regret  i haven't consist on writing diary for past time.i will come here
constantly from today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 10:24:45 |Display all floors
keep up  good work and hold on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 14:05:35 |Display all floors

hey , friend

Hi ,my effraction to your space is by chance since I am a newcomer in this forum, I took a whole noontime to appreciate your diary, and the only thing I read in your mood is a sense of loneliness. I wonder whether you have a boyfriend or husband, if you do, you should exchange your thoughts to them, I think they’ll be ready to share your happiness and sorrows. You should learn to release yourself. Don’t put more pressure on yourself. If you do not have bf or husband, you shall face the difficulties bravely. Don’t always remind of yourself how much u miss your parents, of course , you may really miss them, on the other hand, because you take a nasty attitude to you boss since he always order you to do something you do not like. Of course you can disobey her order on the grounds that you are her boss. Therefore, you shall double your effort to make a promotion.(  It seems that you are really naïve, ‘cause you always complain your boss. The boss could always affect your mood. Here I would like to share a true story of with you. A girl was recommended to be the president of the student union in college by means of her perfect performance in study and work. However she doesn’t like the assistant teacher who is her head teacher as well. There are many reasons for her dislike to the assistant teacher. The primary is that she thinks the assistant teacher has bad character. The problem is that they should work together. All the teachers are satisfied with the girl except the assistant teacher no matter how much efforts she made, This is a sentimental girl, facing this teacher ,she choose to be silent. If only they two are in the office, the atmosphere would be embarrassed. She began to complain to the people around. As a saying goes that: the wall has ears. The assistant seems to know that, in the future time, she change her attitude to the girl, more lively than before. This mainly because the girl is popular among the students.                 The girl is me. In fact, we have the same experience. Differently, I deal it with my achievements instead of complain. Thus I win respect from majority persons. Actually you can try it. Try your best to win respect from your boss, let her realize that you are important in the company.
Moreover, you should accustom yourself to the reality and learn to deal with the complex relations between you and your colleagues.
At Last, send you some line from gongfu panda, wish you drag out of the trouble 

turtle: Yes,look at this tree
I can not make it blooms and suits me, nor make it bear food before it’s time.

Master: But there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
what time to seed
that is not illusion, Master  

Turtle: Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 16:16:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sannili at 2008-8-21 14:05
Hi ,my effraction to your space is by chance since I am a newcomer in this forum, I took a whole noontime to appreciate your diary, and the only thing I read in your mood is a sense of loneliness.  ...

so long a reply,which grade are  you in now? I bet you have encoutered some difficulty in your student union,but no big deal,you 'll encounter many hardship after you end your campus life,so take it easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-8-21 16:32:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-8-21 16:16

so long a reply,which grade are  you in now? I bet you have encoutered some difficulty in your student union,but no big deal,you 'll encounter many hardship after you end your campus ...

Hey ,guy .glad to meet you here. It seems that you are an experienced man . could you give me more useful suggestions?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.