Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-9-25 16:26:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-9-25 13:04

why choose to forget him, why not try to win his heart? Everyone need another half no matter she's working or studying.

thanks a lot ! but i can't do so.my best friend seperated with her boyfriend,it
impacts my thought to love.these days my mood isn't good because of her mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 16:35:33 |Display all floors
My best friend called me,she never calls me usually unless she has important things.i heared the sob
sound from the telephone.she didn't always say any words for long time,i didn't know what was wrong with her,until she told me with cry that she had seperated with her boyfriend.it was so unexpected that i couldn't
believe my ears.but in fact ,it was so.i didn't know what i could say expect for feeling sad,i felt my heart
would break when i heard her cry. she is an excellent girl,strong,self-confidence.i hardly have seen her
tears for these years.she reads from Graduate to Dr.,she is always a very good student. every time
when i see her with smile wearing white overalls and shuttling from laboratory to office in a hurry.I think
many things about life and ideal.i always admire very much.some day she told me that she had boyfriend,i
could feel her happy from her words.when i heard this,i rejoiced in her happiness.ialways think that they
can live together happy.but i don't think it is so.these days she can't eat and sleep every day.i can understand her inner,i don't know how to help her.she know what i want to say.she sees,but she can't control her
feelings.i am afraid of her health,if she continues so.Feeling is hurt serious to these persons who pay too much.i don't know when she can come out from the bad mood.i hope to hear her laughter before long!

[ Last edited by ephil_cn at 2008-9-25 04:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:18:10 |Display all floors
it was this morning that we had lesson about spoken english.my hearing is so bad that i can't understand
the teacher's questions.i felt embarrassed when i could't answer the teacher's questions.there was a girl
who sitted byside me.she often talked with the teacher.later i knew that she majors english,she speaked
very well.i feel upset.i will practises the spoken english from today.otherwise i can't have lesson of spoken
english.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:33:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-9-25 09:19

I amn't far away from him,but i cann't know whether he has the same feelings
as me.i don't want to tell him in order to not to hear "no".now i try my best to learn every day,i don't  ...

:)You'd better know more about him. Maybe you are not proper when you are together. When you are friends, you will feel much better, ease, comfortable and you both will show the best aspect of yourselves. When you are together for a long time, you will know each other much more, and maybe you will find he has much shortcomings, and you will change your feeling then. So try to know him more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-25 17:35:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-9-25 16:35
My best friend called me,she never calls me usually unless she has important things.i heared the sob
sound from the telephone.she didn't always say any words for long time,i didn't know what was  ...

You'd better tell her: there are many trees in the forest. Do don't cry for the falling down tree, try to live a better life without him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-26 10:58:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-9-25 17:33

:)You'd better know more about him. Maybe you are not proper when you are together. When you are friends, you will feel much better, ease, comfortable and you both will show the best aspect of yo ...

Thank you for your advice! at the begining,my thoughts are the same as yours.
i want to became the good friends with him,because i feel the feelings is easy
to break ,i also feel i have no skill to deal with feelings.so i always escape the
feelings,i don't also want any person who says that he likes me.among my
good friends,there are many boy  friends.i get along very well with them.i enjoy
the way.but to him,i feel i amn't able to became friend with him if he don't like me.but sometimes i can't control my feelings to make friend with him.i think the best  
way is to forget him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-9-26 11:11:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-9-25 17:35

You'd better tell her: there are many trees in the forest. Do don't cry for the falling down tree, try to live a better life without him.

what i should say i have all told her,but she seems the obsession.she also tells
me that she knows she is wrong,sometimes she feels she can't control herself.
yesterday evening,i was about to call her ,at last i didn't give her  telephone.
because i hadn't knew what i could say.she must relief by herself.otherwise no
one can help her.she is so strong in other ways,but in this,she is so fragile.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.