Author: ephil_cn

Diary [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 1

Post time 2008-9-4 23:14:10 |Display all floors
hi

hey , my dear friend. i am so sorry  since i delayed my reply .cause i forgot my password. so i appied for a new on

this is my third year in the university  ,  meanwhile ,many freshmen are coming , iam busily engaged to welcom them.

in addition , i have many courese this term, thus feeling tired after i returned dorm.

so how about u ? how is everything going? i am all ears to you mood!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-9-21 21:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bearli at 2008-9-4 23:14
hi

hey , my dear friend. i am so sorry  since i delayed my reply .cause i forgot my password. so i appied for a new on

this is my third year in the university  ,  meanwhile ,many freshmen are ...

thanks a lot! i am very glad to see your reply.  the school began in sep 8.i have
been school more than ten days.it is new start for me.this year we have many
courses to learn.these days i am busy as you since the school has begun.
the network in my dorm is disorder.i hardly have time to the laboratory.so i
haven't seen your reply until it is today.i hope you can come here constantly in
your spare time!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-9-21 22:09:58 |Display all floors
i met him in another city because of work,when i went to their company ,i can often see him.at the
beginning we smiled each other.later we talked about  work and life.i felt happy ,when i talked with
him.sometimes i was so eager to chat with him after off duty.but he was so busy that he often worked
off duty.i didn't always know i had liked him until it was the final days that i would leave.i can't tell him this,
that time i was that city, i was so sad.no one could know my feelings.i thought i could forget him after
i left that city.it was Sep 7 that i got on the train alone ,then leaving that city.these days i miss him very much
i am buried in learning,i try my best  not to remember him.but i can't forget him.it is painful to me !

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-9-22 13:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-9-21 22:09
i met him in another city because of work,when i went to their company ,i can often see him.at the
beginning we smiled each other.later we talked about  work and life.i felt happy ,when i talked  ...


who's that person? will you have chance to be together? If you are not too far away from him like  live in neigbouring cities,that's not a problem,the only problem is that let him know you like him and make sure he has the same feeling

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-9-25 09:19:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-9-22 13:29


who's that person? will you have chance to be together? If you are not too far away from him like  live in neigbouring cities,that's not a problem,the only problem is that let him know you like ...

I amn't far away from him,but i cann't know whether he has the same feelings
as me.i don't want to tell him in order to not to hear "no".now i try my best to learn every day,i don't want to have too much spare time.so i have no time to miss him.
i hope i can forget him early!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2008-9-25 09:27:48 |Display all floors
do something you have passion in!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-9-25 13:04:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2008-9-25 09:19

I amn't far away from him,but i cann't know whether he has the same feelings
as me.i don't want to tell him in order to not to hear "no".now i try my best to learn every day,i don't  ...


why choose to forget him, why not try to win his heart? Everyone need another half no matter she's working or studying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.