Author: enjoye320

Spy Illegalized Direct Sale Agent sell "Friend-Relationships" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-26 01:14:02 |Display all floors
If you can read Chinese, Please read it........

please give this group a corrent name in English in order to

get everyone out of it.

please check link and read

http://hi.baidu.com/fanxinao

anti-brain-washing program for  dreamy Sales group

[ Last edited by enjoye320 at 2007-5-26 01:15 AM ]
I can spean some langues
Yiwu City:13588677863
www.ceteacher.cn

Jo8china@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 21:12:23 |Display all floors
I think I may have figured it out.
What I think he is trying to say is there is a pyramid scheme group operating in China.
In China, this kind of group is actually illegal.
It is started by one person, who charges people 3,000 Rmb to join, then brainwashes them on how they can "con" other people into joining the group and paying 3,000 Rmb as membership fees.
These "new" people are then brainwashed as well, and so it goes on.
If you convince someone to join, you get a small percentage of the 3000 Rmb the new person pays, and the balance goes into the main account, which is operated by the Head Person (the top of the pyramid).
One day, that person will disappear and the funds will be taken out of the account, leaving thousands (maybe even millions) of people stranded, all having paid money which only ONE person will have in the end.
Great scam if you can get away with it.

Jo, I would advise you STRONGLY to go to your local Police Station, and tell them ALL you know, and give them your friend's name and details so they can investigate this group and arrest the top people before some people might "disappear" forever, if you know what I mean.
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind in the end.
James\YE\joinchina

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.