Views: 10414|Replies: 41

how's american love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 00:55:13 |Display all floors
hey, nice to all....
Plz...give me some help if you don't mind.
i wanna know something about american love, what sort of love will american have or what kinda love they would like pursue. how's attitude will they do for love?

An american guy said that he love me very much and he can do anything for me. anyway he's wonderful as he is.  sometimes i wanna know why he would like choose a simple girl like me. how can i understand he would like do anything for me. i would like trust him as what i said to me, but me just a simple girl.

anyway i don't know american culture, so i consider something maybe not as what i think about.
plz...give me some suggestion....
thanks alot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 01:02:44 |Display all floors
Love is not a nationality!!!

Love is an emotion.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 01:12:39 |Display all floors

style & its uniqueness...

i'd say easy comes & easy goes but we do fall in love like ev'rybody else...that's why i'm still looking for a soulmate to keep this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 04:14:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessieyang7 at 2007-5-18 00:55
hey, nice to all....
Plz...give me some help if you don't mind.
i wanna know something about american love, what sort of love will american have or what kinda love they would like pursue. how's a ...

When it comes to the relationship, the compatibility  is the key, regardless of race, nationality, educational background ... How do you know that both of you are compatible, just hearing his saying, "I love you truly"?

It takes time and effort to know each other ...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 07:07:38 |Display all floors
american love...? theres a movie called american pie =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 09:11:37 |Display all floors

American love is

what an american thinks and does about love...! Grown up in a different culture, they do take a somewhat different attitude, and a relevant action based on such an attitude...!

So those who grow up in America are kindly invited to give your inputs...!!!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 19:24:11 |Display all floors

intresting post

there's no nationality involved in towards to a serious relationship.  American or whatever where he is from if he told you he can do anything for you easily i am  highly adout  if he really can do it. anyway good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.