Views: 229732|Replies: 2822

Marry me? please prepare for a house first!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-14 14:21:18 |Display all floors
time flying away...seems seldom classmates to keep contact so frequently as before...every one have individual life...except for some special thing...:)

Laowang is the oldest brother for my campus dorm...and I can not cry out to him although he called me nearly 1:00 AM this morning...I listen to his story but seems difficult to answer his question...

he worked in big shanghai, as a common white collar...and so fortunated that he meet a native girl 3 years ago...they two are deeply attached to each other...laowang think it's the best gift for God...and she is his reson to stay in this stranger and heavy pressure city, when he faced for some difficult...

think about laowang's age, is nearly 30 years old...Laowang make a big decision, bought a diamond finger ring (and bought a platina one for himself)...and he choosed a romantic room for a French restaurant...to show his lovemaking...in the special mother's day, and claim that he will make her a happy bride , mother...

I nearly affected for that thing...but the answer make me crazy, just like Laowang...

that girl give him a classical and memorable sentence:

"marry me? please prepare for a house first...." " I love you, so I dont ask for a car at that time"..:@.she left without taking that expensive " diamond" finger ring...

I keep silent...I know a house is only a dream for Laowang...and I am not a millionaire...I can not help him till now...

dear friends, who can help laowang to resolve the difficulty...and if you meet the same thing as Lao wang?

roaring for house price...

please comment, thanks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 14:37:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-14 14:21
time flying away...seems seldom classmates to keep contact so frequently as before...every one have individual life...except for some special thing...:)

Laowang is the oldest brother for my camp ...

What a pity !   The house price is surgingly rising. Terrible!

After reading your thread, I got a bit worried too.

House-issue is the biggest problem for couples living in a big city.   I remebered one caricature which depicted that "a whole family ( three generations) are looking expectedly to a house .Owning one house themselves is the whole family 's dream, three generations' dream . "

Many people are facing the same problem as Laowang . The effective way of settling Laowang's matter is to control the house price , I think. :)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 16:02:09 |Display all floors
Oh,My god!

Often hear that Shanghai girls are snobbish, apparently ,it has its own reason.

without material fortune,love is nothing.

Marriage is the tomb of love.

To me, I prefer to have a big comfortable bed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 16:25:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-5-14 14:21

Laowang is the oldest brother for my camp ...

never mind, let the girl find her own house!!!!

Again - love is Spiritual or Material comfort???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 16:32:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 16:47:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-5-14 16:25

never mind, let the girl find her own house!!!!

Again - love is Spiritual or Material comfort???

hehe...

maybe we can easy to say so, but Lao wang can not say so...

we all expect for a spititual love in campus...

but beat for material love when entered in society...

it's so uncomfortable...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 17:10:30 |Display all floors
Oh.I am sorry to hear that.that's why you felt tired this morning....

For this matter,maybe it happens a lot in this modern cities.

Most people are living in the actuality nowadays,no money,no marriage.

anyway.best wishes to your friend.
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.