Author: voice_cd

Is China unfairly looked on by Western eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-9 13:05:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-9 13:01

The third misreading is that "China should assume more responsibilities".

In 2005, US Deputy Secretary of State Robert Zoelick put forward the now well-known idea that China sho ...

is n't R Zoelick now the World bank Chief licking boots Wolf left behind
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 21:39:33 |Display all floors
Back to the original question, absolutely not.
I'm sure China has received favor from many a country during the last 20 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 07:57:12 |Display all floors
who really gives a fu ck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:09:32 |Display all floors
Every Chinese people overseas should do some contribution to the right image of China.
Beautiful tomorrows begin today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 20:04:36 |Display all floors
i am from the U.S and i actually look forward to what both countries U.S and China could do for each other if the poltics game woudnt be played.  but we all know that wont happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 07:46:28 |Display all floors

from Western point of view

Take it as truth that people in the USA in general are absolutely ignorant of any other culture but their own.
I live in Australia, and have been asked by Americans online how com I speek English so well??? So what hope does
PRC have?
AAustralian are also ignorant of the reality of how modern China is... They think America lends money to China and shows PRC technical achievment. Not many people know that China gave the
US many millions to help with the recent hurricane disaster... And how many people in that area have still not been helped by their government. Bodies laid in the street for up to 6 days !!!! Before they were collected. That would NEVER happen in PRC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-20 22:46:25 |Display all floors

true or not?

Originally posted by voice_cd at 2007-5-9 09:20
many Westerners believe in the "China threat" theory because of their rooted prejudice and misunderstanding of China and its people.The way foreign countries deal with Chinese people is p ...

everyone is talking about China's rising. overall,we've achieved notabale results through "the reform and open policy".

Roma can't be built in a day. The bias against individual Chinese can not be moved in a day.
and ,there r many things 4 individual Chinese to improve.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.