Author: mjackson321

women , home or profession? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-13 13:33:52 |Display all floors
Many females(including my mother) take the responsibilities of working to earn money as well as raising the families. It indeed is  a great burden to them. For instance, every term when I leave mother to study and live at school, my mother says that  she has more time to relax and do what she wants to do.

Really my mother enjoys her job, if she get out of her job, she maybe feel unhappy as well as lonely without my company.

So the best way is that husbands and wives share the family work. At the sametime, they can also engage in their  profession.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-13 16:20:57 |Display all floors
it is quite hard to define who should do the housework and who should earn money. traditionally, in china woman should stay home and raise children. however, things have changed nowadays. more and more women have gone out of home, and even serve as the mainstay of a family. there is another thing we should realize that it seems women like children more tham men. so sometimes, they just give up their career for their love of children. if i were to make such a choice, i would try to make a balance. i know it will be quite hard, but i'd like to have a try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 08:09:32 |Display all floors
Life is belonged to everybody himself ,nobody could take away !!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 10:34:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emilyghy at 2007-4-29 13:04
Nowadays, women face more and more press, not only work, but also family, they have to work hard ,and take care of their families after work, they are too hard.
For me, I am still a single girl, I ...

I don't know what pressure you suffered right now , my suggestion is not endure anymore if u think clearly, more mental pressure will harmly to your health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-14 15:21:03 |Display all floors
it's a very difficult question for me
if i marry if i have a child in the futhure ,i really don't know how i make a choice
i will love my family but i also like my job ,If i stay at home all day i think i will become crazy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 09:34:42 |Display all floors
In view of insecure relations between married couples, I won't easily give up my career as financial independence is of utmost importance in a broken marriage.

I can only pity the children of modern days when they are simply deprived of motherly care of the old days due to social changes.

What do you ladies think of this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-16 10:11:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loreamjin at 2007-5-13 13:33
Many females(including my mother) take the responsibilities of working to earn money as well as raising the families. It indeed is  a great burden to them. For instance, every term when I leave mot ...

there could not exist a line which divides definitely the work
female can also be successful in business
male can also serve as "housewife"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.