Views: 10442|Replies: 17

Not every Chinese .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-27 12:29:51 |Display all floors
I`m not here to defend anything,just something I wanna say..

Not every Chinese can speak English well--obviously,personally I`m still working on it.

Not every Chinese is nice,polite and humble,u bitch!--I could get angry !remmeber that

Not every Chinese do Gong fu,tho I `will kick ur ass if u really got me pissed off

Not every Chinese lady goes for Caucasian male,is that right ,girls?!!

Not every Chinese is boring--at least I`m not one of them ,those who don`t know how to proceed a conversation when questions like"Where r u from?do u like china"have run dry

Not every Chinese is Nationalist or Communist--we are Chinese and we r damn proud of it.I can`t say I`m a big fan of Communist party,but In many ways I just simply like what they r doing now to our country!.

Not every Chinese student is good at Mathmatics and poor in sports--My mathmatics sucks...but I`m good at sports

Not every Chinese is poverty-stricken tho I won`t dispute there r still a lot many out there struggling under Minimum Living Standard but u can also see those people who`re filthy rich here in China as well.

Not every Chinese wnna be saved by those western God.Jesus I hate u!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 12:46:34 |Display all floors

You are right

But I just have no diea why you should say this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 12:59:22 |Display all floors
Some of them believe you don't have belief if you don't believe in Jesus...
Some of them know very little about Chinese philosophy and they begin to comment
Some of them generalize whole Chinese based on their poor limited resources and knowledge about Chinese.
Some of them impose their world views on Chinese and on everyone perhaps including animals in this world
Some of them thought they have everything best but they've no idea what is most "suitable"
Some people never know what's called diversity, never know there's a world far more complicated than their backyard, with mind that is blocked, eyesight that is limited and soul dried up....and they could choose to be selectively blind or deaf anytime...

so...why should we bother explaining everything to these people? It won't be anything easiler than explaining to aliens....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-27 15:48:44 |Display all floors
Not every white person is rich, but price items like they are hahahahahah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 11:17:06 |Display all floors
I would say that very very few Chinese people were actually communist.  Most don't appear to know the meaning of the word.  Taxation, public services, civic amenity, people working together, these are all utterly alien in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 15:23:13 |Display all floors

I once visited an ex-communist camp in Thailand

the ex-communists now run the place.
When I asked why in their youth their joined the communist movement, the answer I got was because their friends were in it, they followed suit. Good-natured people.

I doubt they understand anything of communism, like what renegadedog9 says.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 15:39:12 |Display all floors
well, i do not know why, but you words make me feel bad!~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.