Views: 32403|Replies: 101

Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-25 15:06:21 |Display all floors
Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?!

Let me give you some quotes from them and my annotations following that.

"ming,  you need to submit to the japanese.  In japan , they use 60 percent chinese characters as words and have the same meaning too.  Japanese came from china 800 years ago.  And japan LOVES to unify with china,  and they try to in WWII, but china don't like to unify.
You need to submit to japanese,  you can't defeat japanese army, so you must surrender and everything will be ok.  
In fact,  today 2007, there are 2 million mainland chinese girls that go to japan and surrender to japanese men every night.   chinese girls love to submit to japanese men.  each year, japan stamps 2 million visas for chinese girls to submit to japanese men.  
You need to hurry up and surrender to japan first. "

Annotations: Blatant lies, trashing Chinese girls as whores, disrespecting the people who died fighting the Japanese and the people in Nanjing during WWII in the worst ways.

"You are afraid of Taiwan, because Taiwan has weapons too and will destroy southern part of china including shanghai.  And you say missles?  We have missles too, and we all know "made in china" missles are junk, only 50 percent will actually work.    Now, look at iraq,  the US shot 3000 missles,  and who is winning the war today?    The only thing overwhelming is your mouth.   Your mouth is like a 7-11 store,  it never close!

You mean kmt?  kmt is not interested in unifying.  KMT is losing in Taiwan and is soooo desperate that kmt ask for CCP's help.   
Yes, go ask kmt supporters, how often do they go to china for vacation??? Go ask Ma ying jau, how many times he plan to go to china for vacations???  The answer is none!   Truth is , kmt supporters love to go to america and japan for vacation.   
Your PLA is the weakest army in the world.   It has never fought any country before,  it only shoots at monks and students who don't have guns.  PLA is the biggest joke in Asia.   ha ha ha ha !!! "

Annotations:  Yes, Taiwanese missiles, more like firecrackers.  
Recent polls of the US public show that a majority of Americans think they are losing the war.  
Yes, the KMT is so desperate that.  (The following quote is not from Secessionists, the next one is)

"The fortunes of the party were greatly improved when the KMT did well in the legislative elections held in December 2004 by maintaining its support in southern Taiwan achieving a majority for the pan-blue coalition. Soon after the election, there appeared to be a falling out with the KMT's junior partner the People's First Party and talk of a merger seemed to have ended. This split appeared to widen in early 2005, as the leader of the PFP, James Soong appeared to be reconciling with President Chen Shui-Bian and the Democratic Progressive Party. Many PFP members including legislators and municipal leaders have defected to the KMT, and the PFP is seen as a fading party.

The KMT won a decisive victory in the 3-in-1 local elections of December 2005, replacing the DPP as the largest party at the local level. This was seen as a major victory for the party ahead of legislative elections in 2007. There were elections for the 2 Municipalities of the ROC, Taipei and Kaohsiung on December 2006. The KMT won a clear victory in Taipei, but lost to the DPP in the southern city of Kaohsiung by the slim margin of 1,100 votes."

"Then , it is only FAIR, we Taiwan get our powerful friends,  the United States.  The United States will destroy all of china in 24 hours.  ha ha ha !!
I know ming361 the ccp supporter can never handle a fair fight.  You only attack tiny tiny country and monks anad students who don't have guns.  You are a coward! "

Annotations:  The US can destroy China in 24 hours (with its 9,000 nukes) , but the Chinese Nuclear Counterattack will destory 400 American cities.  Do you really think America will send troops and risk losing half it's population just for the itty bitty province of Taiwan?  Logically, no.   Someone was celebrating 420 ( National Marijuana Day) too hard.
Doesn't those quotes just attack India?  China fought India a couple of times.  India is not exactly a "tiny tiny country and monks anad students who don't have guns."

"Yes, you are the dog for the japanese"

Annotations:  That's nice to know.  Civil people just don't say those kinds of words.  I can't speak for Taiwanese secessionists though.

"yes, then you need to go to japan and ask the 2 million mainland chinese girls to stop servicing japanese men.  Why do so many mainland girls go to japan to work as prostitutes , they must really LOVE japanese men.   Yes, tell your mainland chinese business men to stop going to japan to BEG like a dog, beg the japanese for money to invest in china. "

Annotations:  Thanks for calling my people prostitutes and dogs.  

"Let me tell you,  we Taiwanese are not like iraq,  we are MUCH WORSE than iraqies.   Iraq is too easy going,  we will kill all invaders without mercy , without hestation.  
In iraq, there are only 5000 freedom fighters.  If this was Taiwan, there will be 20 million.  Do you know it is soooooo easy to make home made pipe bombs,  each one only cost less than 10 dollars, and yet one pipe bomb will kill 5 PLA sooooo easily.   All the rat poison will be used to poison your PLA soldiers.  "

Annotations:  Some simple math is at hand here.  Taiwan population: 23 million
Recent polls show appro 54 % of residents of Taiwan consider themselves "Taiwanese and Chinese"
13 % consider themselves "Chinese"
34 % consider themselves "Taiwanese"
So... 23 million X .34 = appro. 8 million at most.  Most likely 4-5 million.  The PLA with the PAP is that size.   

"Chinese are  too lazy to practice military manuvers with their hardware.  "

Annotations:  Blatant racism.

"We will be very happy to destroy you."

Annotations:  That is very nice to know as well.  Can we ban these people?

Conclusion, after these quotes, there should be no question on Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?!

[ Last edited by middlekingdo at 2007-4-25 03:21 PM ]
"When I am White, I win because I'm White.  When I'm Black, I win because I am Bogoljubow."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 15:56:51 |Display all floors
1 - They are jealous of Taiwanese wealth
2 - They are pissed because of Taiwan being closed to Japan
3 - They can't protest again their own sh*t, they try to find some elsewhere
4 - They are brainwashed as kids (Kuomintang seen as a traitor, took the gold and took off, usual Mao crap)
5 - They are brainwashed as adults (stinky nationalism, one China, Chinese's pride, usual victim crap)
6 - This BBS attracts an unusual high number of dumb fan-boys, happy to show the world they've learned some English.

[ Last edited by wertynest at 2007-4-25 04:00 PM ]
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 21:05:31 |Display all floors

Toilet Mouths.

Dear middlekingdo,

You are falling into the amateurish trap these mousey China-bashers have set for you ! You have dignified these mouseketeers with attention and time they never deserve. By analysing and replying to their bad-mouth regurgitations of things most vile, you are elevating their status from their gutter to an academic platform. They are the maggots and the ferals : they have their place in the sewer and no where else. I would only engage them as I would a weirdo and horror-man in the side tent of a circus. They form the flotsam and jetsom of the firmament . Like the pests we are lumbered with , we have to tolerate them but we do not need  to tickle them unless we wish and choose.

Werty the weirdo is a case in point . He boasts " ....dumb fat-boys , happy to show the world they've learned some English ". Of course the laughable aspect is he is unaware that his own English is just a joke !!

These Taiwan cheer leaders are all hot-air and no substance. If they are not careful, they themselves will be lifted up like a balloon and be blown away. Watch this space for some funny response. Cheers.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 23:22:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-25 15:56
1 - They are jealous of Taiwanese wealth...

and why you come here and insult Chinese cause?

You are jealous of Chinese dilligence and hardwork, causing you to 'lost' job?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 01:14:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-25 15:56
1 - They are jealous of Taiwanese wealth
2 - They are pissed because of Taiwan being closed to Japan
3 - They can't protest again their own sh*t, they try to find some elsewhere
4 - They are bra ...

Hey weirdo(nest):

Man you are one sick, thick, stupid idiot!
You need to cut down on the frog legs as its affecting your brain.
Living under the shadow of the English must be terrible for you. They have been kicking your @sses for centuries. Is that why you have now come to bully us?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 05:41:07 |Display all floors

English usage .

Hey escargot ,

I hope you do not mind being told where to get off since you stormed in here like an angry bull in a china shop ( no pun intended ), to start with . Just like to point out my difficulties with your Fringlish :

*1." they are pissed because of Taiwan being closed to Japan."  This has at least two meanings ; Taiwan being  closed as in " shut "? or closed as in " near " ? Why would the Mainland care if Taiwan is " shut " to the Japanese and why would the Mainland worry if Taiwan is " near " Japan, she certainly can't shift it around ?

*2."  They can't protest again their own sh!t, they try to find some elsewhere ".  Is ' again ' really ' against ', they are not of the same meaning, Frenchie.  Why would anyone ( except the escargots ) want to find some sh!t elsewhere ?

I am not putting your language skill down, you have done it yourself. It is true that I do not have a clue as to what you are saying. The tragedy is still the fact that you give yourself excellent marks on your English ( Fringlish ) and that is a laugh and a half.

More comic today monsieur ? I like French humour .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 15:11:35 |Display all floors
1 - They are not jealous of Taiwanese wealth?
2 - They are not pissed because of Taiwan being close to Japan?
3 - They can protest against their own sh*t, they don't try to find some elsewhere?
4 - They are not brainwashed as kids (Kuomintang seen as a traitor, took the gold and took off, usual Mao crap)?
5 - They are not brainwashed as adults (stinky nationalism, one China, Chinese's pride, usual victim crap)?
6 - This BBS doesn't attract an unusual high number of dumb fan-boys, happy to show the world they've learned some English?

Which one seem dubious to you guys? I've been in China for a loooong time, I'm pretty sure I've hit some points, if you look deep below the usual crap like "you can't understand laowai, you need to speak Chinese to understand Taiwan is Chinese"
Your remarks are welcome, but your usual sh*t about my typos/english leaves me cold..
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.