Author: middlekingdo

Why DO Chinese People Hate Taiwanese secessionists?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-9 13:27:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-5-9 11:12
The PRC is Communist. Therefore they don't need to play with McDoanld's democracy. Communism has its system of choice of leadership and there is democracy within those constraints.

Actually you didn't answer main point of my question.

Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-5-9 10:11
Which peoples have the greater choice in who governs and leads them,

Mainland China or Taiwan?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 13:29:06 |Display all floors
thank you, caringhk!

i must also one day try the nitrogen-packed version of Hangzhou's most famous dish.  Mr Su Tungpo would have approved ;)

oh, if only i will get the chance to work and live in Shanghai; it will take so fast by the new train to go to where the lakes are....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 13:52:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-5-9 13:29
thank you, caringhk!

i must also one day try the nitrogen-packed version of Hangzhou's most famous dish.  Mr Su Tungpo would have approved ;)

oh, if only i will get the chance to work and liv ...

i have tried the famous Wuxi's version of packed Pork(no fats)!!!

it is delicious, more so when one is hungry in the evening!!!

i think you would approved it too.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 14:03:05 |Display all floors
nonsense!!!!!!!!!    taiwan is a dog  not a friend of the US !!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 15:46:52 |Display all floors
You foodies you, those recipes make my mouth water already. Enjoy.

This mouth watering is perhaps timely as I have to deal with another lot of drivel and drool from down-under again.

Emu, the question to ask is " Which government delivered more to the people ? " See, if you ask the right question, you may get the correct answer. Of course it is China this time ( in fact Taiwan is China too, what am I talking about ? ). PRC has delivered the bacon ( I think this is the jargon popular down south ? ) and in slabs. This Chinese government under communism , has brought more rights, more money and more of everything good to the Chinese than the rest of the previous 250 years combined . This is done in quick time of 25 years !!

Suck on that inconvenient fact matey and swallow it like you would a sour lemon because these are the things which rile the supremacists and self righteous have-been colonialists. They had their chances and they blew it. They are now out on their ears and it is galling isn't it :  the natives are no longer the quiet and subservient servants anymore. The whites do not just do as they like in China anymore. In fact the three elements of the booming economy of Australia are : China, China & China. Cheers mate.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 16:16:04 |Display all floors
If we talk about delivering happiness and release frustrations, then the CCP is arguably the worst kind of government I can think about.
The three elements of the booming economy of Australia are : Australians, Australians, Australians.
The three elements of the booming economy of China are : USA, rest of Asia and Europe.

It hurts, but I guess you'll get over it.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 17:59:13 |Display all floors

French Fries anyone ?

sloppy werty is taken to parroting . How sad your dad. Nothing original in that cranium left ? Nothing to start with , you say ? That will be right.

Stop rabbiting on my French professor, it sounds silly, stupid and sycophantic. What a dill with a frill !!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.