Author: irishinuk

Breaking: Over 30 Virginia Tech students reported dead in university shooting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 11:30:55 |Display all floors

I am not intersted in your personal characters

Originally posted by eightyeight at 2007-4-16 23:25
Oh dear.

Please, you accuse me of calling you names, you have made many accusations about me ... you have an opinion, no doubt! You have been wrong in each instance, but I am still patient with  ...

But I do like to read what you wrote except anything on others' personal level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:31:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 17/4/2007 12:14 PM

Let's just look at this case. The killer has no previous criminal record. He could be as normal as you and me. Obviously he snapped. And he went to the gun shop, bought two guns and bunch of bull ...

your allready making incorrect assumptions , you first must have a firearms licence , to obtain one you need to be a member of a firearm sporting association , you then need to satisfy a criminal conviction check , then you need to find a firearm that complies to your particular licence and reason to purchase , then you pay the money and send away the intent to purchase and the suplier sends away his intent to supply , 28 days later you can then go and pick up the fire arm , so to do as you have sugested means this is a pre meditated murder , started at least 28 days ago , as this person from details already available would have no problem obtaining a firearm in america or most countries of the world , the focus should rightly be placed on his state of mind and the fact that his deteriating mental capacity was not picked up earlier , and by the way I think you will find that the gun crimes in england have actualy increased since there gun law crackdown , law abiding people do not go on the rampage killing inocent people , twisted sicko's that have had some kind of mental break do those thing's , he could easily of drove his car through a pre school and killed a whole lot of little kids , the fact that he chose to use a firearm is regretable for every law abiding gun owner the world over , his actions are not representative of the majority of gun owners nor would it ever be condoned by them , myself included .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:36:16 |Display all floors

A gun can be bought without a license

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-4-17 11:31

your allready making incorrect assumptions , you first must have a firearms licence , to obtain one you need to be a member of a firearm sporting association , you then need to satisfy a crimin ...

What was said was also that a gun could be bought at a gun show/convention without a license.  Ask why Washington allows the gun lobby such a loop hole.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:36:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myfriend at 2007-4-17 11:29
The differ Americans are conditioned since, perhaps, 4 years old to fight, shoot, lie, cheat and occupy.  So when they grow up to "holiday's" age, the cultural rift is huge and irreversible.  Naturally, "88"'s mindset is so twisted now that there is no way he can understand my perspective. ...

You seem so knowledgeable, I mean you sound so knowledgeable, I only wonder why you aren't at all -- you confuse supposition with truth? You call me the devil, you say I am Christian, and now you talk about what? You don't know me at all, that's the truth, but you can pretend and suppose all you want, however, you make it a mistake to think that you are being truthful.

Anyway, myfriend, thank you for feeling so badly (do you really?) for the victims of such a heinous crime! It is interesting how you express your concern and sorrow, perhaps it is even telling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:39:27 |Display all floors

Reply #51 holidays's post

Oh?

Cool, me neither!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:40:19 |Display all floors

Peace on earth, are you kidding me?

My heart go out for the victoms and their families.
I said what I have to say.
You guys carry on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:43:58 |Display all floors

You're a fuzzy old man who doesn't know what he wants

You grumble left, you grumble right, and you forget what you've said.
Well, I get no where with you.  

Why don't you volunteer to go to Iraq?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.